• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Haha

Numner said:
-C*- said:
Numner said:
How bad could it be :l
You would be surprised.
*Quickly goes to youtube*

No reactions.
2 girls one cup...
You wouldn't find any Guro on youtube, it'd be deleted instantly, faster than anything else, what's the best way I can describe it...
Ok take the word Guro remove the U and replace it with O, then remove O and replace it E, then add Hentai at the end of it.

Megamannt125 said:
Numner said:
-C*- said:
Numner said:
How bad could it be :l
You would be surprised.
*Quickly goes to youtube*

No reactions.
2 girls one cup...
You wouldn't find any Guro on youtube, it'd be deleted instantly, faster than anything else, what's the best way I can describe it...
Ok take the word Guro remove the U and replace it with O, then remove O and replace it E, then add Hentai at the end of it.
I meant reactions

Not the real thing o=

You can see how bad things are in the faces of victims

*Comes into the thread.*

Mega, you are a sick *censored.3.0*.
You really, really *censored.3.0*ing are.

There isn't anything else really, to show how I'm really feeling.
Goodnight, and *censored.3.0* you

AndyB said:
*Comes into the thread.*

That came out less threatening that I thought :)

Numner said:
AndyB said:
*Comes into the thread.*

That came out less threatening that I though :)
From me... towards Mega?
Yeah, was a little bit.

AndyB said:
*Comes into the thread.*

Thanks for your contribution to this discussion.

I remember channel chasing through Opera, she says bad people like our friend there get raped then turn into massive pedos/perverts :c

the chain keeps going on and we have just encountered a prey

mega do you enjoy your perverted fetishes?

xeladude said:
I remember channel chasing through Opera, she says bad people like our friend there get raped then turn into massive pedos/perverts :c

I wasn't raped XD
And all except the Guro, it's one of my smaller fetishes because only one part of me likes it.

Megamannt125 said:
xeladude said:

I wasn't raped XD
And all except the Guro, it's one of my smaller fetishes because only one part of me likes it.
That means you're bipolar.

Get help.

whats wrong with not caring what people are into? thats how the flaming with mega started...

i dont care what the kid likes... if he likes to suck horse... he can... but im not being a part of it...

Clown Town said:
whats wrong with not caring what people are into? thats how the flaming with mega started...

i dont care what the kid likes... if he likes to suck horse... he can... but im not being a part of it...
Until he gets you into someone's sick pleasures

Clown Town said:

Except for the physical and emotion abuse it puts the animal through?

Great thinking, dip*censored.2.0*.

Back