• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Haha

coffeebean! said:
TomC said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Coffeh, I honeslty didn't think i'd get this from you, of all people. So does this mean your against homosexuality too? Since your using morals and the dominance thing in your defence.
I support homosexuality. There's nothing wrong with human x human of either gender, just like it's fine with me if dogs want to have gay sex or whatever. But there's a difference between that (which I don't mind) and then saying that humans should go ahead and *censored.3.0* all the horses they want because it doesn't affect the horses in any way, which it does. You're raping them, you're like mentally scarring them and it's wrong. It's *censored.3.0*ing selfish.

Oh, and it made me laugh how you said you wouldn't think you'd get this from me. I've told you things like this a million times. Oh and don't play the *censored.3.0*ing guilt trip on me like you always do, it doesn't work it simply makes me laugh and think you're more of a *censored.1.2*.
The horses seem to like it whenever I watch it...
You're like surprise dry *censored.3.0*ing them, I doubt they enjoy that.

Edit: Dustin are you *censored.3.0*ing stupid? How many times must one tell you that two humans *censored.3.0*ing each other of either gender isn't the same as a human *censored.3.0*ing an animal? The two humans have the same complex mind that animals don't have, a human's mind and animal's mind isn't the same. Animals don't think, they go by instinct. It's not the same thing Dustin.
Exactly, they don't think, they do go by instinct, so why in the world would it "scar" them? It's just normal stuff for them. Out of all the Zoo pronz i've seen, those dogs and horses looked like they were enjoying it, if they didn't like it, they would've started biting and kicking. And also, if any kind of sexual things did scar an animal, then every single female cat is mentally scarred, learn the anatomy of a male cat and you'll get what I mean by that.

Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
TomC said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
I support homosexuality. There's nothing wrong with human x human of either gender, just like it's fine with me if dogs want to have gay sex or whatever. But there's a difference between that (which I don't mind) and then saying that humans should go ahead and *censored.3.0* all the horses they want because it doesn't affect the horses in any way, which it does. You're raping them, you're like mentally scarring them and it's wrong. It's *censored.3.0*ing selfish.

Oh, and it made me laugh how you said you wouldn't think you'd get this from me. I've told you things like this a million times. Oh and don't play the *censored.3.0*ing guilt trip on me like you always do, it doesn't work it simply makes me laugh and think you're more of a *censored.1.2*.

Edit: Dustin are you *censored.3.0*ing stupid? How many times must one tell you that two humans *censored.3.0*ing each other of either gender isn't the same as a human *censored.3.0*ing an animal? The two humans have the same complex mind that animals don't have, a human's mind and animal's mind isn't the same. Animals don't think, they go by instinct. It's not the same thing Dustin.
Exactly, they don't think, they do go by instinct, so why in the world would it "scar" them? It's just normal stuff for them. Out of all the Zoo pronz i've seen, those dogs and horses looked like they were enjoying it, if they didn't like it, they would've started biting and kicking. And also, if any kind of sexual things did scar an animal, then every single female cat is mentally scarred, learn the anatomy of a male cat and you'll get what I mean by that.
But there you go again with using male cats and female cats. It's not the same thing when it's two cats whereas when it's a cat and a human. You don't have to think to be emotionally scarred. Think of all of the dogs that are abused by people today. Those dogs have a hard time being nice to their next owners, right? They're scarred by the abuse of their previous owner. You don't have to be able to think to be scarred.

coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
TomC said:
coffeebean! said:

But there you go again with using male cats and female cats. It's not the same thing when its two cats whereas when it's a cat and a human. You don't have to think to be emotionally scarred. Think of all of the dogs that are abused by people today. Those dogs have a hard time being nice to their next owners, right? They're scarred by the abuse of their previous owner. You don't ave to be able to think to be scarred.
We're not talking about abuse though, and a cat x human I wouldn't aproove of anyway because it WOULD hurt the cat, but when it comes to bigger animals like big dogs, it doesn't, it's not like it's beating the dog or anything, most zoophiles love their dogs and treat them good.

Back