• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Haha

Megamannt125 said:
Numner said:
Megamannt125 said:
-C*- said:
Megamannt125 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Supporting this, maybe?
What's so bad about it?
I'm only against beastiality if it hurts the animal.
That's
Wow -.-"
What? It's natural, animals have interspecies relations with each other in the wild all the time, and Humans are animals themselves.
Uh, except animals have a very limited understanding of emotional bonds, if any at that.

See, animals *censored.3.0* for several reasons. Reproduction is one, but you know how people go around spouting "dogs have gay sex too"?

There's this thing, see, called dominance, and nature kind of takes that *censored.2.0* seriously. And when a male dog mounts another male dog, he's showing his dominance and humiliating the other dog.

In other words, you're hurting the animal psychologically.

It's essentially rape, too, since animals can't give consent.

Megamannt125 said:
Numner said:
Megamannt125 said:
Numner said:
Megamannt125 said:
That's
Wow -.-"
What? It's natural, animals have interspecies relations with each other in the wild all the time, and Humans are animals themselves.
We have reason though
Right and wrong
We should keep it between humans
It's not about right and wrong though, there's nothing wrong with it, it's just the morals we created. Which as we all know I hate.
You sir cannot handle the truth
Morals are morals
You kill a man, it's murder
We live in a proper society

-C*- said:
Megamannt125 said:
Numner said:
Megamannt125 said:
-C*- said:
What's so bad about it?
I'm only against beastiality if it hurts the animal.
That's
Wow -.-"
Uh, except animals have a very limited understanding of emotional bonds, if any at that.

See, animals *censored.3.0* for several reasons. Reproduction is one, but you know how people go around spouting "dogs have gay sex too"?

There's this thing, see, called dominance, and nature kind of takes that *censored.2.0* seriously. And when a male dog mounts another male dog, he's showing his dominance and humiliating the other dog.

Then every male animal is a rapist.

Numner said:
Megamannt125 said:
Numner said:
Megamannt125 said:
Numner said:
We have reason though
Right and wrong
We should keep it between humans
It's not about right and wrong though, there's nothing wrong with it, it's just the morals we created. Which as we all know I hate.
You sir cannot handle the truth
Morals are morals
You kill a man, it's murder
We live in a proper society
Morals are evil, they drag us away from our roots and what comes natural, and whoever said anything about murder, i'm against that.

Megamannt125 said:
-C*- said:
Megamannt125 said:
Numner said:
Megamannt125 said:
That's
Wow -.-"

Bestiality makes me think of necrophilia :X

Is that right?
No~

Megamannt125 said:
-C*- said:
Megamannt125 said:
Numner said:
Megamannt125 said:
That's
Wow -.-"

No, because unlike humans, they can communicate with each other. It doesn't work that way with human on dog.

Numner said:
Megamannt125 said:
-C*- said:
Megamannt125 said:
Numner said:

Is that right?
No~
That's bad too?

Megamannt125 said:
Numner said:
Megamannt125 said:
-C*- said:
Megamannt125 said:

Is that right?
No~
That's bad too?
o.0"

Megamannt125 said:
Numner said:
Megamannt125 said:
-C*- said:
Megamannt125 said:

Is that right?
No~
That's bad too?
It's defiling a corpse, and on top of that, it's disgusting and you're a sick *censored.3.0*.

Well animals have sex across species
So we should too!

Let's go ahead and murder and eat children o=
Why not rape some people?

We are just animals, right?

-C*- said:
Megamannt125 said:
Numner said:
Megamannt125 said:
-C*- said:

Is that right?
No~
That's bad too?
It's defiling a corpse, and on top of that, it's disgusting and you're a sick *censored.3.0*.
I never said I liked necrophilia though, I just don't have a problem with people who do.

Numner said:
So we should too!

Dogs also *censored.3.0* inanimate objects.

Then again, there are already people marrying landmarks...

Numner said:
So we should too!

We are just animals, right?
<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/W7LlH_X8p5s&feature=related'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/W7LlH_X8p5s&feature=related' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>

-C*- said:
Numner said:
So we should too!

Dogs also *censored.3.0* inanimate objects.

Then again, there are already people marrying landmarks...
o.o'

I give it 10 years

xeladude said:
wow, he has desires for raping dogs and horses.

I could have lived so much better without knowing that
No, in all honestly most of the things i'm attracted to i'd never actually do. I am saving my virginity for someone I love, which I hope to be an adult female that I will have children with.

Megamannt125 said:
-C*- said:
Megamannt125 said:
Numner said:
Megamannt125 said:

Is that right?
No~
That's bad too?
I never said I liked necrophilia though, I just don't have a problem with people who do.
There's a point where tolerance becomes absurd.

Congratulations, you're *censored.3.0*ed up.

A society needs morals, right, wrong, laws, rules, and order
Nuff' said :)

Well not really but-

Back