• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Global [H] Series 1-5 (inc. Marina, Felicity, Wade, etc.) [W] Series 1-5

Hey there. I’m interested in WA01 or WA07.
These are my current traders. If you see anything that works out, send me a PM!

hi!! thank you so much for the offer, but i think i'll have to pass this time :c im ideally looking for other WAs for mine! thank you though ♡ best of luck trading!

Last edited:
hi everybody!! im looking to trade some of my extra amiibo cards. im located in the USA but would be willing to ship intentionally depending on the trade!!
  • 100 Walker
  • 104 Labelle
  • 105 Copper
  • 113 Isabelle
  • 117 Jack
  • 119 Felicity
  • 130 Prince
  • 132 Vladimir x2
  • 138 Sly
  • 145 Carmen
  • 158 Timbra x2
  • 192 Pango
  • 193 Keaton
  • 216 Franklin
  • 234 Marina
  • 293 Rolf

Welcome Amiibo (mostly looking to trade for other RVs!)
  • 01 Vivian* (pending, still uncertain)
  • 13 Wade
  • 21 Boyd
  • 37 Leopold
  • 43 Sprocket
  • 002 Tom Nook
  • 033 Bill
  • 103 Kicks
  • 114 Blanca
  • 128 Tom
  • 143 Olivia
  • 182 Alice *
  • 201 Rover
  • 301 Isabelle (Dress)
  • 314 Gulliver
  • 319 Pinky
  • 332 Shep *
  • 334 Erik *
  • 341 Melba
  • 358 Papi
  • 359 Apple
  • 363 Celia
  • 366 Ribbot
  • 367 Annalise
  • 377 Sydney
  • 382 Lobo
  • 384 Margie *
  • 392 Cranston
Welcome Amiibo:
  • W02 Hopkins
  • W10 Sylvana *
  • W24 Murphy
  • W28 Raddle
  • W29 Julia *
  • W31 Bea
  • W41 Norma
  • W45 Olive
  • W46 Dobie *
*Indicates top priority
(Note: i would like to trade SP for SP, or for less popular cards!! thanks!)

if you dont have anything on my wishlist but really want a trade, im also looking for cards i dont have!! please dont be afraid to offer ♡ thank you for checking out my thread!! im looking forward to trading with you all
Would you be interested in Norma for Marina? ❤️

Hi again. Papi for Sly since I'm assuming Piper is gone now?
hello!! i ended up taking piper off the list because i wasnt sure i wanted to trade her 😭 i will def do papi for sly though!! so sorry for the trouble!

Would you be interested in Norma for Marina? ❤
hi! thanks so much for the offer. i was hoping to get one of my higher priority cards for marina, but i really appreciate it and will keep you in mind

hello!! i ended up taking piper off the list because i wasnt sure i wanted to trade her 😭 i will def do papi for sly though!! so sorry for the trouble!

hi! thanks so much for the offer. i was hoping to get one of my higher priority cards for marina, but i really appreciate it and will keep you in mind
Tysm!! I would love to know your thoughts! If you end up agreeing, you can shoot me a message on twitter or discord. :)
discord: Charlixxx#1554
twitter: Charlidesu_

It's ok, I understand! I found a trade for Piper last night. Thanks for letting me know. I'll DM you a photo of Papi a bit later :)

It's ok, I understand! I found a trade for Piper last night. Thanks for letting me know. I'll DM you a photo of Papi a bit later :)
oh im so glad you were able to find her!! thank you sm, ill be waiting for your dm! ♡♡

I didn’t see clearly you wanted a priority wishlist for Marina. Sorry! Rolf and Felicity caught my eye if you’re still trading them. I don’t have anything else on your wishlist, could I send over a few pics of my cards to offer?
Post automatically merged:

I didn’t see clearly you wanted a priority wishlist for Marina. Sorry! Rolf and Felicity caught my eye if you’re still trading them. I don’t have anything else on your wishlist, could I send over a few pics of my cards to offer?

Post automatically merged:
no worries at all omg!! its my fault for not being clear in the post, and i appreciate any offers tbh ♡

dming me is completely fine, theyre both still available!! thank you!

Hi! I'm really interested in Rolf! Sadly I don't have any of the cards you're looking for but do have some I'd be willing to trade that you don't have if you're interested! :)

Hey there! I have Kicks, and I’d love to trade for Felicity, but I’m not sure if she’s low-value? Her EBay prices are low and I’ve never seen her talked about but I’m not 100% so please let me know!

Back