• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Gyroids! Flowers! Random Stuff! Cleaning house in Kame

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloPanda

no u
Bells
Switch
3329-4193-7512
Feedback
100% (57) +
I have been an irresponsible Gyroid owner and didn't get them spayed or neutered and now they are everywhere :p

I really want to get my TT/hybrid breeding town cleaned up and decorated, so please come and get this stuff off my hands. I will be online for a few more hours tonight and available all day tomorrow. If it's on the ground, you can have it - that includes flowers! No hybrids out, just the basic starter flowers.

If you have anything on My Wishlist that you'd like to leave for me, that's cool, if not, just pay it forward to the next person ;)

OPEN/CLOSED

My Time

Last edited:
I have been an irresponsible Gyroid owner and didn't get them spayed or neutered and now they are everywhere :p

I really want to get my TT/hybrid breeding town cleaned up and decorated, so please come and get this stuff off my hands. I will be online for a few more hours tonight and available all day tomorrow. If it's on the ground, you can have it - that includes flowers! No hybrids out, just the basic starter flowers.

If you have anything on My Wishlist that you'd like to leave for me, that's cool, if not, just pay it forward to the next person ;)

OPEN/CLOSED

My Time

Can I come over?

Come get these gyroids! I will be selling them to the Emporium tomorrow on my lunch break!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back