• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Guess who?

Well nice to have you back.

I haven't been really active myself. I've had other places to tend to.

Gengar said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
OddCrazyMe said:
DSFAN121 said:
Members from there came here and spammed. I gave TNZ (and myself) a little break ever since school began, but now we're both returning.
Ah. I've been wanting to take a break for a while now...maybe take a month or two off from TBT. When you can't even remember the last time you took a break, you really need one, and that's me right now.

:p
Aren't you on your break..?
Actually, no. If I was, then I wouldn't be posting this right now. When I go on break, I stay away. :yes:
Well Smart, you havent been on for a while actually. Incase I didnt already say this, I got my name changed...I used to be Xemnas.

Welcome back, DSFAN! I definately remember you, but I'm not sure if you remember me...my previous names were Blathers, and Xemnas.
Actually I have, it's just I've used the thing where you can't be seen on the log-in list.

:eek: But yeah, I'm here for a little while now. And yeah, I know you changed your name, Xemnas. Think I might've exchanged the bells for that, too...

Gengar said:
OddCrazyMe said:
DSFAN121 said:
Members from there came here and spammed. I gave TNZ (and myself) a little break ever since school began, but now we're both returning.
Ah. I've been wanting to take a break for a while now...maybe take a month or two off from TBT. When you can't even remember the last time you took a break, you really need one, and that's me right now.

:p
Aren't you on your break..?
Actually, no. If I was, then I wouldn't be posting this right now. When I go on break, I stay away. :yes:
Well Smart, you havent been on for a while actually. Incase I didnt already say this, I got my name changed...I used to be Xemnas.

Welcome back, DSFAN! I definately remember you, but I'm not sure if you remember me...my previous names were Blathers, and Xemnas.
Actually I have, it's just I've used the thing where you can't be seen on the log-in list.

:eek: But yeah, I'm here for a little while now. And yeah, I know you changed your name, Xemnas. Think I might've exchanged the bells for that, too...
Oh..duh! I think you did exchange bells.

:p Anyway its good to have both of you back.

^_^

Back