• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Greetings!

NintendoLperZDude

Let's Player
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Hello, everyone.

I'm NintendoLperZDude, but you can call me either Z-Dude, or Z for short. I'm a Let's Player on YouTube, and a friendly graphic designer. If you want to check out my YouTube channel you can do so. I would also suggest following me via Twitter for any news or events regarding my YouTube channel, or my real life.

Since I am a junior in High School I cannot focus all of my time on recording, and editing, videos for you guys. I do hope to bring you the best content I can provide, so I hope you give my videos a fair rating, and keep in mind that I am a junior in High School. I do have a Animal Crossing [Gamecube] Let's Play going on my channel currently, and as soon as the hiatus ends the uploads will resume every Friday. My other two Let's Plays are Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, and Pokemon Gold. I do try to upload a weekly Speed Art series every Sunday.

If you have any questions feel free to message me via Twitter, or send me a personal message via YouTube.

~ NintendoLperZDude

Welcome to the Bell Tree Z! Enjoy your stay!

Back