• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Greetings and Salutations

TimmyCrossing

Bells
Red Rose
I am JD or Timmy! I have been playing Animal Crossing ever since the Game Cube version! I have an intense love of this game series and always tend to come back to it.

I have owned the Game Cube version, Wild World, New Leaf and now I own New Horizons. I really like the updates and changes that came with the new game and find myself coming back to it every couple months!

Other Things about me: I am an artist and I have Dissociative Identity Disorder and that tends to show heavily in how I have to play my games! (I have a few house on my island that belong to the others lol) I also tend to drink to much coffee so my sleep schedule is always out of wack!

Welcome to the forums! 🎉 Do you have any favourite AC villagers? Have your favourite villagers changed over the years as you've played different games?

What sort of art do you like to create? 😊

Welcome to the forums! 🎉 Do you have any favourite AC villagers? Have your favourite villagers changed over the years as you've played different games?

What sort of art do you like to create? 😊

Welcome to the forums! 😊
Do you have a favourite villager?

Thank ya! Most of us up in this noggin tend to lean towards Apollo and Muffy. They are both just really cute and I had both of them in previous games. I think Apollo's outfit change for New Horizons is my favorite thing tbh!

As for the art I make. I tend to do a lot of clothing concept designs. Designing outfits is just a favorite passt time of mine! ☺️

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Thank you so much!

Welcome to the forums! I hope you and your headmates enjoy it here. I've found it very welcoming so far.

I'd like to know about your island villagers and layout!

Welcome to the forums! I hope you and your headmates enjoy it here. I've found it very welcoming so far.

I'd like to know about your island villagers and layout!
Thank you! I do think we are enjoying it so far! ^_^ I love looking through everyone's threads on here. Very fun!

And I'd love to share! I just started an Island Journal last night that I can link! I have had my island since January 2021 so I already have a lot done on it, but I am still working on getting two of my villagers! I also have a few residents for the other headmates (Though we still don't have enough so most of the time we just use the Resident Rep Timmy made lol)

I plan to post more pictures of my island later!
Vetensia Island Journal

Thank you! I do think we are enjoying it so far! ^_^ I love looking through everyone's threads on here. Very fun!

And I'd love to share! I just started an Island Journal last night that I can link! I have had my island since January 2021 so I already have a lot done on it, but I am still working on getting two of my villagers! I also have a few residents for the other headmates (Though we still don't have enough so most of the time we just use the Resident Rep Timmy made lol)

I plan to post more pictures of my island later!
Vetensia Island Journal
Looks great! I love your geography and water features - I haven't been too experimental with mine yet, but that will change soon. I'll keep an eye on your thread for updates, and maybe I'll start a journal soon too.

Looks great! I love your geography and water features - I haven't been too experimental with mine yet, but that will change soon. I'll keep an eye on your thread for updates, and maybe I'll start a journal soon too.
Aw! Thank you so much! I have changed so much from the original island that I actually don't remember what my Island looked like at the beginning of the game lol. I have had a lot of fun landscaping and terraforming though.

If you do post one please let me know! I love going through the journal section and looking at them! : )

Back