• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Green set - ACNL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendofan

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
UPDATE 2: I am looking for the Green desk. I'm willing to pay either in IGB, TBT, or in a trade. Contact me if you're interested!

Original post with updates is as follows:

UPDATE: I am now only in need of the following:

Green chair
Green desk
Green lamp
Green pantry

Original post as follows:

Hi everyone, I'm new to the server. I'm looking to buy the green furniture set from anyone on ACNL. If you are interested then post your offer for the green set. I am only looking for the following items down below. I have the rest of the items:

Green bed
Green chair
Green desk
Green lamp
Green pantry

Post your offer down below for the green set. Trades will be considered! I will take more action and give you my friend code if I like your offer. That's all for now. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi there, I have the green desk, green chair, green pantry, and green lamp. I can also deliver these items to your town today and throw in a basket of perfect pears. Is 5 tbt reasonable?

Hi there. I am interested in the offer. Only thing is that I don't know what tbt is XD. Do you accept in game bells? Do 20K bells sound fair to you?

Hi there. I am interested in the offer. Only thing is that I don't know what tbt is XD. Do you accept in game bells? Do 20K bells sound fair to you?

tbt is the bell trees currancy you see how you have 2 bells thats tbt you get it from posts :)

Oh thanks Wildtown! I didn't know until now. I'm still kinda new

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there, I have the green desk, green chair, green pantry, and green lamp. I can also deliver these items to your town today and throw in a basket of perfect pears. Is 5 tbt reasonable?

I now have 6 tbt so yes. 5 tbt is fine. Unfortunately I probably won't be able to trade until 8/9 at 2pm est. Is it fine if we trade then?

If you still need those items I think I have them! I'll have to check to see if I have the desk. If you're interested, my FC is in the sidebar. :)
Also, if it's okay with you, I'd prefer IGB. I'm willing to take TBT, though if you'd prefer. :blush:
I'm not so good at prices.. So you can name your price and I'll accept whatever you decide! :cool:

I am in need of the green desk now. Anyone with the green desk, don't hesitate to contact me! Like I said, I'll pay in IGB, TBT, or in a trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back