• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Green set - ACNL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendofan

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
UPDATE 2: I am looking for the Green desk. I'm willing to pay either in IGB, TBT, or in a trade. Contact me if you're interested!

Original post with updates is as follows:

UPDATE: I am now only in need of the following:

Green chair
Green desk
Green lamp
Green pantry

Original post as follows:

Hi everyone, I'm new to the server. I'm looking to buy the green furniture set from anyone on ACNL. If you are interested then post your offer for the green set. I am only looking for the following items down below. I have the rest of the items:

Green bed
Green chair
Green desk
Green lamp
Green pantry

Post your offer down below for the green set. Trades will be considered! I will take more action and give you my friend code if I like your offer. That's all for now. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi there, I have the green desk, green chair, green pantry, and green lamp. I can also deliver these items to your town today and throw in a basket of perfect pears. Is 5 tbt reasonable?

Hi there. I am interested in the offer. Only thing is that I don't know what tbt is XD. Do you accept in game bells? Do 20K bells sound fair to you?

Hi there. I am interested in the offer. Only thing is that I don't know what tbt is XD. Do you accept in game bells? Do 20K bells sound fair to you?

tbt is the bell trees currancy you see how you have 2 bells thats tbt you get it from posts :)

Oh thanks Wildtown! I didn't know until now. I'm still kinda new

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there, I have the green desk, green chair, green pantry, and green lamp. I can also deliver these items to your town today and throw in a basket of perfect pears. Is 5 tbt reasonable?

I now have 6 tbt so yes. 5 tbt is fine. Unfortunately I probably won't be able to trade until 8/9 at 2pm est. Is it fine if we trade then?

If you still need those items I think I have them! I'll have to check to see if I have the desk. If you're interested, my FC is in the sidebar. :)
Also, if it's okay with you, I'd prefer IGB. I'm willing to take TBT, though if you'd prefer. :blush:
I'm not so good at prices.. So you can name your price and I'll accept whatever you decide! :cool:

I am in need of the green desk now. Anyone with the green desk, don't hesitate to contact me! Like I said, I'll pay in IGB, TBT, or in a trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back