Grass Restoration

I hate this feature, if you dont want that your grass go away jst DONT WALK OVER YOUR TOWN! very simple...

I have made a pattern that looks just like the ground after the snow has melted, I figure if I make a path out of that then it will look more natural, however If anyone has a grass and snow pattern they want to give me that would be great!!

I really want to see the creators get pissed off at their own designs, if they love their town and it becomes a desert, something may happen. Muahahaha.
BTW,what's Nintendo's email? Let's make a petition >=)

I dunno what to think of this feature
I just cover my town with flowers,trees and tiles

i find this a useless feature. actually it's more than useless, it's annoying! why couldn't they of done something more worth while like adding some more new furniture. i don't want my grass (well i guess snow right now) eroding from my town! also, i'm just curious, if a town was made in the winter (like me) and there is an ok amount of snow, will it change at all when spring rolls around? i have some nice patches of snow but some bare patches as well and I'm hoping it will change

iMACK said:
I really want to see the creators get pissed off at their own designs, if they love their town and it becomes a desert, something may happen. Muahahaha.
BTW,what's Nintendo's email? Let's make a petition >=)
We did make a petition. :p

Back