• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Gracie's Fashion Check: Gorgeous theme

Kikiyama

Bells
Voodoo Doll
森
の
う
ぶ
つ
ど
Gracie finally showed up in my town this is her final fashion check, the theme is Gorgeous.:eek:

I looked at this guide, but there are no clothes listed under the Gorgeous theme, so I'm a little confused. :confused:

It would really help me out if someone could give me a suggestion for what would be considered Gorgeous?

I'd like to check my catalog but not sure what to look for…xD
Or if you happen to have a fully gorgeous outfit I'd be willing to pay someone to let me borrow it for about 5 minutes. xD

Last edited:
:eek:

Well that's embarrassing, my game is in Japanese and it said Gorgeous so I assumed it was a theme since it was written on the chart, I now see in the bottom links that it also goes as Ornate xD

Thanks!

Back