CrazyCat42

As in "lady"
Bells
Yoshi Easter Egg
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (69) +
Winners are announced in the post on the final page.

Thanks so much to all who participated! I will be updating the thread with the winners of the drawing but otherwise this giveaway is closed.

Don't fret, however, I'm sure I will do more in the future!

First, I would like to thank everyone for their patience as I dealt with my crappy ISP. Everything appears to be working now so we are back on. Read on for the updated giveaway information!

I just got my gold Villager of Honor badge. It's actually my first gold so to celebrate I'm having a giveaway!

It's a grab bag style giveaway. I have 50 wrapped gifts in the plaza. Everyone who comes may have two gifts. Any two, just come grab two presents and hope for the best. They range anywhere from silver tools and furniture to gracie, island, and nintendo items. I don't even remember what a lot of them are.

In addition everyone who comes will be put into a drawing to win one of three prizes.

Full Sweets Set

10 gold roses (or hybrids of your choosing if you don't want gold)

500,000 bells

Please list your order of preference in your post. (first prize gets first choice, second gets first of what's left, etc.)

For those who have already come by feel free to edit your posts or repost.

I will edit this post with the time of the drawing once the giveaway itself is over. I will then PM the winners as well as post here and we can set up times for prize pickups.

Rules:
Stick to the path from the train station to the plaza.
No running.
Please don't touch the flowers.
You may talk to villagers if they come up to you, just don't leave the path to go find them ;)

It is currently 9:30pm CST on Sunday night. Let's start the giveaway!

Last edited:
Can I participate?

Drawing preferences:
- Sweets set
- 10 gold roses
- Bells

Last edited:
may I come? I'm hoping for a wave breaker but prob not lol

Ooh, almost forgot to mention can u plz add the fc 2208-5507-3233 and not the one in the sidebar please? :3

Ooh, almost forgot to mention can u plz add the fc 2208-5507-3233 and not the one in the sidebar please? :3

Oh, okay, done :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I'm pausing this for the night because I'm Sleeeeeepy. I'll be back for more tomorrow!

Due to Charter internet being horrible this has been postponed. I'll be running the giveaway tomorrow (Sunday) with the drawing at 7pm CST.

I'd like to come! As for the giveaway, here are my preferences:
1. Gold roses
2. Sweets set
3. 500k bells

I'll be checking back here for when your internet is better. :)

Congrats, I'd love to come visit and celebrate~

Sweets set is first, roses second, bells last. <3

My apologies for the delay! Everything seems to be working now so I'm back up and running. Thank you all for your patience.

May I come?
My preferences are:
Full Sweets Set
10 gold roses
500,000 bells

Back