Giveaway Grab Bag and Giveaway **Closed**Winners**

Hey I'd like to come if you are available :)
Preferences:
Sweets set
Gold roses
Bells

Of course! Gates should be open now. Just follow the path.

I apologize for my internet, and thank you so much for the items~ <3

My pleasure. I tend to be a little uncertain about ending the session so I hope I wasn't too quick.

In fact, for all future people:

Just follow the path to the plaza and choose what you want. It's currently Autumn Moon day in my town so feel free to talk to Isabelle and get a wheat bundle if you like, or take pictures. When you are ready to leave let me know and I will end the session.

Thanks!

Still have more gifts if anyone is interested. Also, a beautiful Autumn Moon moon is out.

I'm giving this until 1am CST (an hour) and then I'm closing and doing the drawing so now's your last chance!

i'd love to come and nab a present if that's ok! and to grab a wheat bundle c: is there anything you'd like in return?

I'd love to participate if it's still going on!
and also for the prize thingy
-sweets set
-gold roses
-500,000 c:
I'll add you!

i'd love to come and nab a present if that's ok! and to grab a wheat bundle c: is there anything you'd like in return?

That's okay, I'm just enjoying giving stuff out! Thanks!

I'd love to participate if it's still going on!
and also for the prize thingy
-sweets set
-gold roses
-500,000 c:
I'll add you!

Absolutely, I'll add both of you and open the gates. I did, however, TT past the Autumn Moon but there is a wheat bundle in the plaza you can have. I have a ton of them.

Last edited:
And the winners are:

1st place: RuikaTora for the full sweets set
2nd place: misslillies for the gold roses
3rd place: Kozmikally for 500,000 bells

(I find it funny that everyone had the same order of preference.)

I tried PMing but some had full PM boxes ;) Anyway, let me know what times would be best for picking things up. I'm pretty much free all the time though I will be going to sleep soon so definitely not before 2pm CST today. Otherwise, tell me what's best for you and I will do my best to accommodate you.

Congrats and thanks to all who visited!

Back