Giveaway Got some items I need taking by the end of today~

wall-mounted speaker, all regal items, minimalist dresser, dollhouse, and microwave for 35,000 IGB?

Hi! Could I possibly get the Rococo floor, lamp, table and wardrobe? I'm a bit strapped for bells but can give you 30,000 IGB (if that's enough)!

Hi! Could I possibly get the Rococo floor, lamp, table and wardrobe? I'm a bit strapped for bells but can give you 30,000 IGB (if that's enough)!

Sure, you can lower the bells if you want, I really don't mind, I do your order after whatthehecks if he still wants his stuff :)

Sure, you can lower the bells if you want, I really don't mind, I do your order after whatthehecks if he still wants his stuff :)
Could I keep the bells at that price and add more stuff? I looked through my wishlist and you have a few more things I need:

dessert case
effects rack
exit sign
festival lantern
regal armoire
regal vanity

Hi! Could I please get these: Coffeemaker, Siphon, Slushie Machine, Capricorn Ornament, Leo Sculpture, Libra Scale, Scorpio Lamp, Mermaid Statue, Spherical Radar. All for 500k?

Hi! Could I please get these: Coffeemaker, Siphon, Slushie Machine, Capricorn Ornament, Leo Sculpture, Libra Scale, Scorpio Lamp, Mermaid Statue, Spherical Radar. All for 500k?

Sure! Let me know when you are able to trade and if you want pick up or deliver~

Back