• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Got it! <3

river

Bells
Famous Mushroom
Froggy Easter Egg
Silver Trophy (Second Place)
Lost Book
Tortimer
Feedback
100% (88) +
Hello and happy holidays and etcetera! 🎄

I finally have enough snowflakes to offer 5 gifts to trade for 5 gifts.
We can do 1 for 1, 2 for 2, 3 for 3, however you'd like! I just looking to get one of each color!

Last edited:
Hello and happy holidays and etcetera! 🎄

I finally have enough snowflakes to offer 5 gifts to trade for 5 gifts.
We can do 1 for 1, 2 for 2, 3 for 3, however you'd like! I just looking to get one of each color!

Still need:
🌹Red
🌷Pink
🌲Green
❄️Blue
🍊Orange
Hi, I'm interested if you are still trading! If yes, I would like to trade 3. I'd like: blue, green, blue in that order. Message not necessary.
Which 3 would you like? Message?

Hi, I'm interested if you are still trading! If yes, I would like to trade 3. I'd like: blue, green, blue in that order. Message not necessary.
Which 3 would you like? Message?

Hey, Betsy! I'm interested!

Blue, green, blue for you, and for me it can be blue, green and pink! Message-wise I'd take a cute emoji I guess!

Hi! I can trade 1:1. I'd like orange, with any Christmas-related message. What color and message would you like?

Hey vinnie! Let's do it! Orange for you, orange for me?

Hi aurora! That would be perfect, I'll have a red one as well <3

Would you like a message? For me any cute emojis would be fine!
Great! No message needed thank you :)

Do you want the cute emoji to be Christmas/holiday themed, or just cute?

I've just realised I don't know how to insert an emoji into the message as I've never done that before! 😅 I'm assuming I'd type ": snowman :" (obviously without the spaces) and it'd show up?
I usually just copy and paste them from somewhere else! If you can't do it it's alright, no message necessary :)
Post automatically merged:

I sent a blue, green, and pink, emojis in msg. I forgot to ask what order, so hope it's ok. 😊
It's perfect <3 Thank you! Sending yours over now

Back