• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Got all the NES Games :)

Umm.. From what I know a few of them you cannot get without cheating. o3o I think I heard it from Pop Ficition or Did You KNow Gaming.. I can't emember XD

Yeh, there's two you can't get without a cheating disc.
The rest are legitimately in the game and can be easily obtained.

How do you get NES games?

Many ways, the most common is by the monthly raffle.
Another way includes villagers burying them and posting a treasure hunt and another way is in letters or when you first start the game with a brand new Nintendo memory card, you have one given to you at the start of the game.

That is one thing I definitely miss in new leaf. I love new leaf though.

Haha I used to play some of the old NES games on there for so long.

Lol I figured out a couple of weeks ago that there were so many. Before then I thought that Golf, Clu Clu Land, and Balloon Fight were the only ones, mainly because those were, and still are, the only three I have.

I also found out a few months ago that you could actually win them from the raffles. This whole time I thought you just had to wait for a villager to bury it lol.

I'm buying a ton of furniture and clothes from Nook and I have a lot of November tickets right now. I've never won a raffle before, so I probably won't get an NES game this month. </3

Hopefully I will someday.

Also, how long did it take you to get all those? Did you get them all from the raffles?

So yesterday my sister dug up Tennis, which Leopold buried, and let me catalog it, so I now have 5 NES games, including Super Tortimer.

So yesterday my sister dug up Tennis, which Leopold buried, and let me catalog it, so I now have 5 NES games, including Super Tortimer.

That's awesome :D

There are a couple like Mario Bros and Zelda which you can only get with a cheat disc...
It came free with a magazine years ago... Worth it though. :D

Oh, you got the cheater's 2- the only ones you have no way to get without a cheating device (I have both e-reader game cards, so no way they're cheats despite what wiki's claim). Not sure that's good or not....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeh, there's two you can't get without a cheating disc.
The rest are legitimately in the game and can be easily obtained.

Many ways, the most common is by the monthly raffle.
Another way includes villagers burying them and posting a treasure hunt and another way is in letters or when you first start the game with a brand new Nintendo memory card, you have one given to you at the start of the game.

Not Nintendo, as the official 251 and the like won't work, it has to be the INCLUDED memory card with the game, offiical Nintendo won't do it, Animal Crossing 59 are the only way.

Back