• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Good series to watch?

FrozenLover

Bells
New Horizons Token
Red Lily
White Lily
Yellow Candy
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
I'm really hooked on tv series at the moment and was wondering if there is any that I could watch on my tablet that people recommend.
So far I have watched:
Glee
True Blood
Ouran High School Host Club
Adventure Time
Doctor Who
The New Normal
Eastwick (Short and got cancelled)
Vampire Diaries (Up to S3 then got bored)
Pretty Little Liars (Forgot where up to but want to start again)
Under The Dome (Watched all so far)

What I'm going to watch:
Game of thrones (currently watching)
Teen Wolf (started)
Breaking Bad (started)
Sherlock
Hannibal (Buying soon)

Last edited:
I would reccomend Tokyo Ghoul! If you have nextflix, and if you don't it's on youtube! If you like gore, that is ^^

Teen wolf, I know it sounds rubbish but it's actually really good-coming from a twilight hater.

I would recommend in Anime watch:
Soul Eater (I dunno if this is still on Netflix)
Fullmetal Alchemist (brotherhood and also on Netflix)
Gurren Lagan (on Netflix)
Fruits Basket
Avatar the last airbender and legend of Korra

No idea of you can watch any on these on tablet XD

Stuff I know is on Netflix:

Bojack Horseman
Archer
Adventure time
Better call Saul (prequel to BB)
Pokemon (the original) is there and I was so excited!
Friends is there
How I met your Mother
The walking dead is okay if you don't mind how far away it is from the comics.
Sherlock
Dr. Who
House
Fairy Tail (if you like naruto you will probably like this)
Black Butler
Vampire Knight

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you want more let me know I have watched a ton of stuff on Netflix XD.

I was thinking about that too with loving supernatural series but it sounds really cheesy.

I know it sounds so cheesy!
It's not, like at all. The first series is a bit cheesy but after that it gets good in my opinion. The trailers look cheesy too so :p.

I would recommend: Bates Motel (only 3 seasons right now), Supernatural (season 10 just finished), Hemlock Grove (2 season), and American Horror Story (4 seasons on DVD) if you are more into the horror, dark, supernatural things.

For comedies: Orange is the New Black, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother (minus the last season), and Parks and Rec are really good.

Other series I have watched recently and liked are Greys Anatomy, Nip/Tuck, House, Castle, Elementary, Sherlock, Firefly (inc. Serenity), and Fairy Tale. I also watch Nashville, but I find that more of a guilty pleasure for me.

Tanked.. and M*A*S*H of course :)

YESS ! 'M*A*S*H for sure!!! That is so awesome.

Also doctor who (but not the latest one) and Criminal Minds. But i guess, if you dont want to see gore or some pretty messed up people/things then i wouldnt watch that one :0

Hannibal.

It's dark, twisted and a great psychological and emotional thriller.

Getting that soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

YESS ! 'M*A*S*H for sure!!! That is so awesome.

Also doctor who (but not the latest one) and Criminal Minds. But i guess, if you dont want to see gore or some pretty messed up people/things then i wouldnt watch that one :0

I'm fine with gore :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been hooked on Game of Thrones lately. :D I recommend that!

Starting that in a hour :D

Orphan Black.
You will not regret it, in my opinion, it is one of the best Tv series out there, and contains a cast with extreme talent (The main actress plays 8 different roles at least and nails them all !)

Back