• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Good news, for me!

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
As some of you may or may not know, my town has been cursed for a while. I had'nt ever seen Dr. Shrunk, I had'nt ever caught anything except for stupid dabs and horse mackerals, and I was low on bells.

Well, today these fruit trees I planted a while ago, GREW!!! There are tons of them! I made 90000 bells today! And then, right when I got out of Nook's own shop...THERE HE WAS! DR. SHRUNK! MY TOWN IS UN-CURSED, YAY ME!!!!!!

For those of you that are having Cursed-town problems, I reccomend the foriegn fruit trees, they work! :yes:

Yay! Good for you! -parties with the Pancake dance- Oh no, I'm cold again. -puts me in pan- Yess I'm hot again! -dances-

Thanks, guys! I cant wait to start my Animal Crossing Wild World Non-Stop-Everyday Playing again! (I sort of slowed down on playing the game when I thought my town was cursed)

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Oh, good luck on finding more people like sahara and stuff...
If found all of them, already. It was just Dr. Shrunk I wanted to see! I was wondering about those "emotion" things for a while. Now I have like, shyness or something.

Blathers said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
Oh, good luck on finding more people like sahara and stuff...
If found all of them, already. It was just Dr. Shrunk I wanted to see! I was wondering about those "emotion" things for a while. Now I have like, shyness or something.
Shyness is the one I have. I wanted blankness.

:p

Well congratulations! I'm sure it wasn't fun for it being cursed.

:blink:

i doubt it was ever cursed... i'm working around a theory that there is a certain special character that doesn't come to your town that often... mine is Katrina, i've seen her once.

yours would be Shrunk.

this is like in the gamecube version, how there was always one fruit you couldn't get... mine was the orange, i had to get it from a friend.

I got Dr. Shrunk on the second day, never seen him since. I have the embarassed emotion. Useless...

Mino said:
I got Dr. Shrunk on the second day, never seen him since. I have the embarassed emotion. Useless...

haha, sucker, i've got clap! : D

i want the one to look asleep.

maybe my town is cursed now, because I have never seen katrina, and clovers have never grown in my town, ever.

Back