• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying ( ✿❀ Gold Roses & Lucky Clovers ❀✿ )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi.Hoshi

*˖✧ ✨🌟✨ ✧˖*
Team 1
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
6688-6189-6870
Pink Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Enchanted Bloom
Rose Crystal
Citrine Crystal
Caustic Crystal
Opalescent Crystal
Snow Globe
Feedback
100% (883) +
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀

Hello, I am currently buying what is shown in the title (Gold Roses & Lucky Clovers). I'm offering 100k per hybrid/clover (Price is Negotiable), I am not buying in tbt bells. Trades will most likely be done in your town as mine is untidy at the moment. However if that can't be done, we can do the trade at my town.

Buying

X ❀ Blue Roses
X ✿ Pink Carnations

X ❀ Black Roses
Many! ✿ Gold Roses
0716Oa5.gif

Many! ❀ Lucky Clovers
bKcShCz.gif

Either post here or PM me if you wish to sell! Thank you.

❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿​

Last edited:
Lol of course, sorry for not reading. I will still give you 5 clovers. I don't need bells tho, I'll add you and you can pick them up :)
Haha no problem. Oh wow, thank you! Adding you now. This is very kind of you. :)

Last edited:
Hey! I do have a ton of clovers that i'm not doing anything with. I'm really not interested in igb though, maybe you have some reorderable furniture? un-orderable? or bush starts? :3

anyway let me know~

Last edited:
yes! i've just added you and i'll open my gates so you can come pick them up! my town name is illium :)
Oh my sorry for the late reply. Are you alright doing this now?

Hey! I do have a ton of clovers that i'm not doing anything with. I'm really not interested in igb though, maybe you have some reorderable furniture? un-orderable? or bush starts? :3

anyway let me know~
What reorderables you looking for? I have a pretty fat catalog.
Also, could I get an number how many you have?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back