Shop GnomeSlice's 1TBT Shop!

Character Name: Akira
Town Name: Daichi
Friend Code:4484-8580-5507
Items you want: Kintaro wig, blue ogre mask, red ogre mask, head kerchief, ogre wig, red horned hat, white police cap, white school hat, top knot wig, stage hand hat. thanks! I'm trying to get the full catalogue, so I'll be back! :)

Items you want: Kintaro wig, blue ogre mask, red ogre mask, head kerchief, ogre wig, red horned hat, white police cap, white school hat, top knot wig, stage hand hat. thanks! I'm trying to get the full catalogue, so I'll be back! :)

Sorry for the late reply, I was out of town lol. I'll start rounding these items up! :)

Last edited:
Hello! I was wondering if you have these unorderables & orderables I need.

Character name: Kate
Town Name: Pallete
Friend Code: side bar haha
Items you need: azalea stool x2, bamboo grass, basket chair, bathroom shelf, bug mask, Celeste ribbon, claw foot tub, digital photo frame, computer, elder mask, exotic table, gas mask, gracie bench, gracie lamp, gracie low table, gracie shelf, hologram machine, mini butterfly table, pansy table, racoon wall clock, sewing kit, sloppy sink, synthesizer, tapestry, trunk, wood-plank table x2

The cost comes to 28 TBT. Thanks in advance! :D

Hello again♡ Do you maybe have
•varia suit shoes
•Labrador ornament
•witch hat
•stack of books
•Brown seat
•kicks mat
•wood plank table
•wooden display ×3
I'd love to have them!Thank you in advance♡

Hello! I was wondering if you have these unorderables & orderables I need.

Character name: Kate
Town Name: Pallete
Friend Code: side bar haha
Items you need: azalea stool x2, bamboo grass, basket chair, bathroom shelf, bug mask, Celeste ribbon, claw foot tub, digital photo frame, computer, elder mask, exotic table, gas mask, gracie bench, gracie lamp, gracie low table, gracie shelf, hologram machine, mini butterfly table, pansy table, racoon wall clock, sewing kit, sloppy sink, synthesizer, tapestry, trunk, wood-plank table x2

The cost comes to 28 TBT. Thanks in advance! :D

Yes! I can definitely get these for you! I added your friend code, so just let me know when you add me back and ill let you know when my gates are open! :) Also, if it is easier, you can add me on discord and I'll reply faster :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello again♡ Do you maybe have
•varia suit shoes
•Labrador ornament
•witch hat
•stack of books
•Brown seat
•kicks mat
•wood plank table
•wooden display ×3
I'd love to have them!Thank you in advance♡

Yes! I can get these for you! The total will be 10 TBT! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I just got all of the items, so let me know when you're available to pick them up! :)

Yes! I can definitely get these for you! I added your friend code, so just let me know when you add me back and ill let you know when my gates are open! :) Also, if it is easier, you can add me on discord and I'll reply faster :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes! I can get these for you! The total will be 10 TBT! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I just got all of the items, so let me know when you're available to pick them up! :)

Ready when you are!

I'll be checking in on the forum as frequently as I can,ready when you are~

I just got the email. I'll stay in front of the computer for a little bit. :)

I'm ready now! I'll open my gates and get ready for you! Just to remind me, what is your character's name?

You are awesome, thanks! I'm bad at the feelings thing and typing, LOL.

Awe thanks, you too! <3 And it's ok, I'm still getting used to them too lolol :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be checking in on the forum as frequently as I can,ready when you are~

If you're still available, I can open my gates now for you! :)

Back