Shop GnomeSlice's 1TBT Shop!

Character Name: Bliss
Town Name: Elysium
Friend Code: 2080-2779-0496
Items you want: Peach’s Parasol, 2 Baskets of perfect peaches, 2 baskets of regular peaches

Character Name: Akira
Town Name: Daichi
Friend Code:4484-8580-5507
Items you want: Lotus pond, taurus bathtub, shaved ice lamp, eggplant cow, cucumber horse, new years noodles. thanks!

Character Name: Bliss
Town Name: Elysium
Friend Code: 2080-2779-0496
Items you want: Peach’s Parasol, 2 Baskets of perfect peaches, 2 baskets of regular peaches

Hey! I have all of the items ready for you. Let me know when you add me back and when you want me to open my gates for you! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Character Name: Akira
Town Name: Daichi
Friend Code:4484-8580-5507
Items you want: Lotus pond, taurus bathtub, shaved ice lamp, eggplant cow, cucumber horse, new years noodles. thanks!

Hi! Your items are ready as well. Also let me know when you add me back and are ready for me to open my gates :)

Hey! I have all of the items ready for you. Let me know when you add me back and when you want me to open my gates for you! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Your items are ready as well. Also let me know when you add me back and are ready for me to open my gates :)

hii! i'll be right on over!

Alrighty! Give me one sec to open the gates! :) Also, the total will be 3 TBT :)

hey, i think I'm having some internet troubles?? please bare with me, it doesn't do this often :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

NVM, ALL GOOD!

- - - Post Merge - - -

heck, the thing for bell transfer isn't working cuz of the data migration :(. could you shoot me a pm by tmrw, when the forum migration stuff is over? i'll be sure to send over the payment after :)

Last edited:
Ok. I guess the bell thing isn't working right now. Is that OK or we can do it tomorrow if you don't want to wait for the bells.

Hi :)
Katie from
Asgard
Friend code in the sidebar
May I have a set of golden tools please :)

Ok. I guess the bell thing isn't working right now. Is that OK or we can do it tomorrow if you don't want to wait for the bells.

We can do it today, you can just send the bells tomorrow lol :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi :)
Katie from
Asgard
Friend code in the sidebar
May I have a set of golden tools please :)

Ok! Let me get them ready! Are you available now? :)

awesome. I'll be over then. :)

Your town isn't showing up on my list. Are you ready for me?

Last edited:

Your town just isn't showing up. I double checked your FC. I don't know what the problem is. :confused:

Gates are open! Both of you can come on in! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your town just isn't showing up. I double checked your FC. I don't know what the problem is. :confused:

I had to add someone really quick, its open now :)

Back