• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Glitches/Bugs

FruitsChinpoG

MIX THE FLOUR
Bells
Mint
Tasty Cake
Well while I was making my daily rounds in town, I came across this ahaha
welp.jpg

Any bugs you guys have come across?

I hate it when a villager plants a flower at the same time and then it erases the one you set ; ^;

Whoa. Haha
One time I was playing hide and seek with my villagers, and when gathered at the town plaza before the game initiates, Coco was doing something strange. She had her arm out as if she was holding something, but she wasn't holding anything. It was minor but I noticed it!
I have a screenshot somewhere, I can't access my 3DS right now, though.

There's always the misgendering of other villagers... calling them he when they're female or she when they're male!

Whoa. Haha
One time I was playing hide and seek with my villagers, and when gathered at the town plaza before the game initiates, Coco was doing something strange. She had her arm out as if she was holding something, but she wasn't holding anything. It was minor but I noticed it!
I have a screenshot somewhere, I can't access my 3DS right now, though.

Something happened to me once like this when I did hide and seek!
It was one of villagers was mad since they fell in a pitfall and the hole they fell into still had the pitfall animation but without the villager in it!
Also they were mad when Carmen was explaining the rules which I found funny :p

One time I had Jambette walking around with a surprised face for no reason. Another time I had dug up a mole cricket and it stayed there wiggling around on the ground after I caught it.

i agreed to play a game of hide and seek but had to close my DS as soon as the counter starter. when i opened it again about 30min later, the timer was still at like 14:33 or whatever, so the game was still ongoing....... BUT the villagers who were playing (Chief, Beau and Kitty) were walking around like normal, not hiding! however, they weren't holding any tools, and when i talked to them, they gave the "you found me!" scripts. the game ended like normal after i talked to all 3 of them. really weird and funny. i guess the passage of time plus the paused timer somehow messed up the game of hide and seek? it was hilarious

Diana asked to play hide-and-seek and it started but all the villagers where hiding on the town plaza lmao

I was putting down a design on the ground and at the same time Violet was planting some tulips in the same spot, so it ended up with flowers on top of the design - the design disappeared when u plucked the flowers though! I'll try to find the screenshot somewhere

I was putting down a design on the ground and at the same time Violet was planting some tulips in the same spot, so it ended up with flowers on top of the design - the design disappeared when u plucked the flowers though! I'll try to find the screenshot somewhere

Whoa, sounds super strange! hope ya find that screenshot

disappearing bushes annoy me to no end, lol
Disappearing bushes? Geez, how'd that happen? Seems like a reoccurring thing for you too o -o

I've never encountered a glitch, except for misgendering I think. These are hilarious.

y2WgdWp - Imgur.jpg
I dug some holes right in front of Sheldon while he was standing on the river bank and it made him teeter over the water and he was stuck there in that position when I came back a few minutes later.

rlyzUU7 - Imgur.jpg
This happens somewhat often.I've seen villagers stick their noses through the walls of their house too.You can also "slice" through your villagers' heads with your tools.

nothing major that makes me worried, just the classic tools through body and misgendering

I had a very frustrating one the other day. For the first time ever Beau had given me a request to visit his house, which was great as I wanted to get our friendship built up asap. Anyway, I walk in the opposite direction as it's only a single path to his house with bushes either side and Beau is in the way. I go around the bushes and start making my way back towards his house when Beau tells me to wait up. I'm literally right by him but for some reason he can't get past a tree and he's jumping. So I try again and keep going and he says he doesn't know why I ran off for and doesn't feel like playing anymore. That's the first thing like that which has happened to me. I did worry when he was jumping if there was a problem with the game but it seems fine in every other way

Back