• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Glitch Towns

It's kinda cool, I think I'd only use it to inch a few things closer to the plaza and things like that rather than go crazy haha.

You can glitch on things with the net or a tweeter/beans and someone to push you. It looks really weird if you try it in the city. I tried to put a public works in the water or on the train tracks, but Isabelle wouldn't talk to me when I glithed inside. :p

I dont know i went to the island. Took off my red wetsuit when i got there. I put on the rental suit (my fav one) when i left i put the red wetsuit back on but when i got back to my town there was a rental suit in my pockets. I dont understand how it happened :s

Could I clone it? lol I would totally buy that. :D

Back