• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Giving away three crowns!

fenris

it's ya boy finn
Bells
Flea
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (23) +
Since it's Christmas time and the TBT community has been so nice to me, I thought maybe I'd pay it forward. I've bought three crowns, and I will be giving them away to three random entrants on this thread.

The rules are as such:

• One entry per person.
  • Do not bump the thread - I'll take care of it.
  • You must be okay with adding my FC and me visiting your town.
  • I will message the winners and allow three days for response + delivery. If there is no response, another winner will be chosen. Do not message me to ask if you won. If you win, I will contact you.
  • I will do my best to make sure my void is clear, but I cannot make any guarantees - I have seen and heard of accidental move-ins when a visitor thought they were clear.
  • More rules may be added as needed.

Barring unforeseen circumstances, winners will be chosen via random number generator at around 11:59 PM Central Time on Christmas Eve.

Last edited:
I want to enter because my nature lover player needs one for now. Its not a royal crown is it?

Back