Giving away free gifts! No gifts needed in return! :) [Closed for right now]

-Mars-

Drift's #1 Fan
Bells
Feedback
100% (231) +
Looking for a gift but can't afford to give someone else a gift? No problem! You've come to the right place!
I'm giving away presents today I don't need anything in return, just let me know what color you want, if you want a message and when to buy it.
I want this to be fair for everyone so limit to 1 per person and first come first served!

Last edited:
I would love a green gift if you have an extra! whatever message you would like to put on it would be great! Thanks so much for the opportunity!

Only have enough snowflakes for one more present unfortunately!

Sent out all the presents! I don't have enough for anymore right now so I'm closing this for the time being. :)

Thank you so much 😊 I’m just waiting for some more snowflakes then I will send you one back what colour would you like ?
It's okay I appreciate people thinking of me but I likely won't be holding on to the collectables inside the gifts once revealed. Save it for someone who really wants one :)

It's okay I can still enter in two more events plus there is the calendar and snowflakes from sold raffle tickets.
I will buy you a present as soon as I get enough snowflakes again, what color would you like?
that's really thoughtful of you 🥺 any color would be fine! 💜

I won't be able to get many gifts bc I just don't have the motivation to participate in this event. I may still try to go for a Hanukkah Candy but that's about it for me.

Back