• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Giving Away DIYS & Recipes

Do you still have these recipes?

- gold armor
- honeycomb wall
- iron doorplate
- mum cushion
- oil-barrel bathtub
- pile of zen cushions
- stone lion-dog
- ukulele
If they're on the list, I still have them! Do you want me to drop them off on your island, or do you want to visit mine? The Able Sisters are closed, but Nook's Cranny should still be open for nearly an hour if you want to shop on my island.

Hi! Can I get the following diys:
Apple jam
Bonsai shelf
Brown-sugar pound cake
Cherry jelly
Hanging terrarium
Log bench
Orange pie
Orange tart
Peach jelly
Pine bonsai tree
Tall lantern
Tree's bounty arch
Wild log bench

Thank you!

Hi! Can I get the following diys:
Apple jam
Bonsai shelf
Brown-sugar pound cake
Cherry jelly
Hanging terrarium
Log bench
Orange pie
Orange tart
Peach jelly
Pine bonsai tree
Tall lantern
Tree's bounty arch
Wild log bench

Thank you!
Sure! Do you want to visit my island or for me to drop it off on yours?

Either way, would you be willing to exchange New Year's hats? My island is offering New Year's silk hats in red, pink, green, and purple. I managed to get New year's hats in pink, yellow, green, and aqua from a friend so I'm now trying to get the colors I'm missing for both types of hats. I can give the hats from my island in exchange for any new colors you have.

Sure! Do you want to visit my island or for me to drop it off on yours?

Either way, would you be willing to exchange New Year's hats? My island is offering New Year's silk hats in red, pink, green, and purple. I managed to get New year's hats in pink, yellow, green, and aqua from a friend so I'm now trying to get the colors I'm missing for both types of hats. I can give the hats from my island in exchange for any new colors you have.
I can come to yours! I have the triangle new years hats in yellow, pink, green, and aqua as well so I don’t have the other colors! I’m sorry!!

I can come to yours! I have the triangle new years hats in yellow, pink, green, and aqua as well so I don’t have the other colors! I’m sorry!!
That's perfectly ok! I'll get you a Dodo code. Feel free to shop if you want. I bought the limited-availabilty item I needed so there's still two more at Nook's Cranny if you want them.

Can I please have a gold-screen wall DIY and a golden bathtub DIY?

Sure, but I'm going to have to leave for work soonish. If you're on right now, I can boot up my Switch to bring them over. Otherwise, it'll have to wait for after work and dinner, which would be about 12-13 hours from now. I'm in the EST time zone of the US.

Ok, I should be available off and on for the next couple of hours. If our time zones are too different, I can reserve the DIYs for you with the expectation that we can find a time that works over the weekend. I think I'll add my availability times and reservation policy to the main post to make it easier to coordinate with people.

Hi! good afternoon! I'm not sure if the list on your main post is updated, but i'd love to take a bunch off of your hands! Please let me know if these are too many, I have no issue with just taking any of these! I just picked what I'm missing on my recipes:
bread gratin
brown sugar pound cake
cake sale
carp on a cutting board
carrot sconces
cookies
decayed tree
fruit pizza
fruit salad
pear jam
pickled veggies
plain cupcakes
pulled apart bread
pumpkin pound cake
skateboard wall rack
tomato bagel sandwich
veggie crepe

Hi! good afternoon! I'm not sure if the list on your main post is updated, but i'd love to take a bunch off of your hands! Please let me know if these are too many, I have no issue with just taking any of these! I just picked what I'm missing on my recipes:
bread gratin
brown sugar pound cake
cake sale
carp on a cutting board
carrot sconces
cookies
decayed tree
fruit pizza
fruit salad
pear jam
pickled veggies
plain cupcakes
pulled apart bread
pumpkin pound cake
skateboard wall rack
tomato bagel sandwich
veggie crepe
Hi! I just compared the list to my inventory a couple of days ago so I should have all of those items. I'm booting up my Switch now. Do you want to visit my island or for me to visit yours? Feel free to shop if you want to visit my island.

Hi! I just compared the list to my inventory a couple of days ago so I should have all of those items. I'm booting up my Switch now. Do you want to visit my island or for me to visit yours? Feel free to shop if you want to visit my island.
Awesome! Whichever is easiest for you! I can pop by if you'd like :)

Awesome! Whichever is easiest for you! I can pop by if you'd like :)
Ok! Let me PM you a Dodo. I'm not sure whether Celeste is around because I haven't had time to look for her yet. Feel free to get some fruit if you want, but please leave my produce alone because I don't want to bother watering it all.

Ok, I should be available off and on for the next couple of hours. If our time zones are too different, I can reserve the DIYs for you with the expectation that we can find a time that works over the weekend. I think I'll add my availability times and reservation policy to the main post to make it easier to coordinate with people.
Sorry about the delay in reply, I was busy with work. I should be free for the next 2 days now.

Sorry about the delay in reply, I was busy with work. I should be free for the next 2 days now.
If you're available right now, I'm booting on my Switch and will be available on and off for the next hour or so. Otherwise, I'll be available again in the evening and over the weekend. If it's now, then it'll have to just be a dropoff because I have work today. If it's evening or weekend when I have more time, then you could shop my shops if you want.

If you're available right now, I'm booting on my Switch and will be available on and off for the next hour or so. Otherwise, I'll be available again in the evening and over the weekend. If it's now, then it'll have to just be a dropoff because I have work today. If it's evening or weekend when I have more time, then you could shop my shops if you want.
Can you send me a Dodo Code?

Oh, I think I also need that cherry dress diy, if you still have it.

Back