• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Give me colours and a theme, I want to explore path designing

BoundSys

cute appreciator
Bells
Switch
5702-9881-9500
Island
Rosestar
Feedback
100% (5) +
I want to mess around with the pro designs system a bit so I want ideas for paths to make.

Form:
Colours: (you can give me pics, codes, names, pick up to 5 different colours, request me to pick)
Path type: (transparent yes/ no/ idc, stone, brick, tile, wood, quilt, lace, road)
Theme:

- Considering I don't expect these to be good I'm not charging tbt if you want to keep a path, you can tip if you feel it's worthy but no pressure I'm just learning
- doing 1 idea every week and if you want a specific path code it will be up for 7 days after I post it or until I need to overwrite it

Queue:
i love galaxy stuff, so i would love to see how you do one of those
Colours: purple, blue, pink, black
Path type: bricks!
Theme: galaxy/space
Colours: black and/or dark grey
Path type: either stone, brick, or black lace
Theme: dark gothic theme, old and tattered, themed around old gothic paths, old bricks, old overgrown stone, things with vines, roses or ferns

Current project:
Colors: tan, pink, lilac, mint, light-blue
Type: stone
Theme: cottagecore
Current project/ post reset day: Monday

Last edited:
Colors: tan, pink, lilac, mint, light-blue
Type: stone
Theme: cottagecore
Quick q- Did you have any actual pref for the particular stone colours?

Do you prefer one/ two stone colours so it looks cohesive or do you want all the colours represented as stones for a more fantasy vibe? As it stands I'm thinking tan/ light blue stones but I should prolly check your vibe.

Quick q- Did you have any actual pref for the particular stone colours?

Do you prefer one/ two stone colours so it looks cohesive or do you want all the colours represented as stones for a more fantasy vibe? As it stands I'm thinking tan/ light blue stones but I should prolly check your vibe.
I like the idea of tan and light blue stones bc I think they look good together. I was just naming off all the cottagecore colors I could think of lol.

i love galaxy stuff, so i would love to see how you do one of those
Colours: purple, blue, pink, black
Path type: bricks!
Theme: galaxy/space

Colours: black and/or dark grey
Path type: either stone, brick, or black lace
Theme: dark gothic theme, old and tattered, themed around old gothic paths, old bricks, old overgrown stone, things with vines, roses or ferns

I like the idea of tan and light blue stones bc I think they look good together. I was just naming off all the cottagecore colors I could think of lol.
If you have anything you'd recommend adjusting let me know! ^^
Til a bunch of colours can be challenging but they are still really fun.

20220428_134411.jpg

20220428_134409.jpg

Bonus, references:
fdd76809959ece450c1776acaed09c99.jpg

Carved_stone_flower.jpg

Back