cute appreciator
Bells
Switch
5702-9881-9500
Island
Rosestar
Feedback
100% (5) +
I want to mess around with the pro designs system a bit so I want ideas for paths to make.

Form:
Colours: (you can give me pics, codes, names, pick up to 5 different colours, request me to pick)
Path type: (transparent yes/ no/ idc, stone, brick, tile, wood, quilt, lace, road)
Theme:

- Considering I don't expect these to be good I'm not charging tbt if you want to keep a path, you can tip if you feel it's worthy but no pressure I'm just learning
- doing 1 idea every week and if you want a specific path code it will be up for 7 days after I post it or until I need to overwrite it

Queue:
i love galaxy stuff, so i would love to see how you do one of those
Colours: purple, blue, pink, black
Path type: bricks!
Theme: galaxy/space
Colours: black and/or dark grey
Path type: either stone, brick, or black lace
Theme: dark gothic theme, old and tattered, themed around old gothic paths, old bricks, old overgrown stone, things with vines, roses or ferns

Current project:
Colors: tan, pink, lilac, mint, light-blue
Type: stone
Theme: cottagecore
Current project/ post reset day: Monday

Last edited:
Colors: tan, pink, lilac, mint, light-blue
Type: stone
Theme: cottagecore
Quick q- Did you have any actual pref for the particular stone colours?

Do you prefer one/ two stone colours so it looks cohesive or do you want all the colours represented as stones for a more fantasy vibe? As it stands I'm thinking tan/ light blue stones but I should prolly check your vibe.

Quick q- Did you have any actual pref for the particular stone colours?

Do you prefer one/ two stone colours so it looks cohesive or do you want all the colours represented as stones for a more fantasy vibe? As it stands I'm thinking tan/ light blue stones but I should prolly check your vibe.
I like the idea of tan and light blue stones bc I think they look good together. I was just naming off all the cottagecore colors I could think of lol.

i love galaxy stuff, so i would love to see how you do one of those
Colours: purple, blue, pink, black
Path type: bricks!
Theme: galaxy/space

Colours: black and/or dark grey
Path type: either stone, brick, or black lace
Theme: dark gothic theme, old and tattered, themed around old gothic paths, old bricks, old overgrown stone, things with vines, roses or ferns

I like the idea of tan and light blue stones bc I think they look good together. I was just naming off all the cottagecore colors I could think of lol.
If you have anything you'd recommend adjusting let me know! ^^
Til a bunch of colours can be challenging but they are still really fun.

20220428_134411.jpg

20220428_134409.jpg

Bonus, references:
fdd76809959ece450c1776acaed09c99.jpg

Carved_stone_flower.jpg

Back