• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Give mah a theme people!

.::PurpleLife::.

Bells
I wanna make my town into a theme. (patterns everywhere)
What do you want to see people?
I'm thinking of a Watery Theme. :veryhappy:

A zelda theme
A royal theme (golden floors everywhere)
A Camp theme (Zombie Animal everywhere)

I thought this topic was about me and i was like "what? i already have a theme of my town!"
anyway...try a metropolitan theme

Try a graveyard, you know, head stones everywhere, mabey a coffin here and there, and and mabey a few empty graves/coffins

evilpancakes said:
Try a graveyard, you know, head stones everywhere, mabey a coffin here and there, and and mabey a few empty graves/coffins
That's be a great storage for all of my corp- nevermind.

AverageSean said:
evilpancakes said:
That's be a great storage for all of my corp- nevermind.
why do you think I saw leave some empty ones and stuff

evilpancakes said:
FINALLLY A GOOD ONE!!!!
I'll make it that on wild world and uh... maybe accf
once i buy wild world (AGAIN i lost it)

Bita said:
evilpancakes said:
FINALLLY A GOOD ONE!!!!
I'll make it that on wild world and uh... maybe accf
once i buy wild world (AGAIN i lost it)
I Lost Wild World at my dads back in October.
It was found a couple of weeks ago in my moms Kitchen.XD

Back