• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giratina Origin Picture

JasonBurrows

Bells
Yellow Pansy
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Cake
I made this picture from the Black and White version that ShayminFTW drew which was very good, well done for a good sketch ShayminFTW.

Big Picture inside Spoiler
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
167ukd3.jpg
</div>

If you want to say it's rubbish, I'm fine with that Jas0n and Mr Hobo, but I took some time to colour that in from looking at a Fully-coloured picture on the Internet and I was proud of it, although I mentioned that Jas0n and Mr Hobo might critisize it, all compliments and constructive comments are accepted as well as what I believe Jas0n and Mr Hobo will probably say.

EDIT: I did it on Microsoft Paint. ;)

Back