• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giratina and Stark Mountain

Tennis=Life

Bells
I caught him (Lvl 70) last night with a Dusk Ball. You go to this one maze cave thing where you pick certain doors from the clues, and I guessed on all of them and it only took like 7 different doors to get to him.

Also, about Stark Mountain. How do you get up there? Because when I went up it was blocked with the jump things and there was no where to climb, but to the left (where it was blocked) there were trainers and places to walk so I'm wondering how to get there.

Super_Naruto said:
I caught him (Lvl 70) last night with a Dusk Ball. You go to this one maze cave thing where you pick certain doors from the clues, and I guessed on all of them and it only took like 7 different doors to get to him.

Also, about Stark Mountain. How do you get up there? Because when I went up it was blocked with the jump things and there was no where to climb, but to the left (where it was blocked) there were trainers and places to walk so I'm wondering how to get there.
I belive you have to go with someone to Stark mountain, I do not know who it is though..

Yeah, I read about that on Serebii. I think it's just when you get to the mountain. I'm on the route leading north to the mountain where I can't get any further.

Back