Gift Suggestions?

Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
I would say Mass Effect but you don't have a 360. Oh well, sucks for you :r
Bah, even if I had a 360 I'd skip Mass Effect. I'd instead get Eternal Sonata, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Bioshock, etc.
Believe me when I say you shouldn't/ Mass Effect is a GREAT game.
I already mentioned how games like Mass Effect tend to make me uninterested as they go by. Too many side quests, a disjointed main story since the side stories often take priority, too much micromanaging... almost like some sort of anime.
Oh please, that statement is based on the same things seen in the reviews of other video games websites, isn't it possible it would be something you would like? I rarely base my judgment of a game based on a review. Ever play KOTOR? To be honest, Mass Effect does seem like your kind of thing, and it likely has more depth than Radiant Dawn, and it doesn't look like a XBox port.

Mino said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
I would say Mass Effect but you don't have a 360. Oh well, sucks for you :r
Bah, even if I had a 360 I'd skip Mass Effect. I'd instead get Eternal Sonata, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Bioshock, etc.
Believe me when I say you shouldn't/ Mass Effect is a GREAT game.
I already mentioned how games like Mass Effect tend to make me uninterested as they go by. Too many side quests, a disjointed main story since the side stories often take priority, too much micromanaging... almost like some sort of anime.
Oh please, that statement is based on the same things seen in the reviews of other video games websites, isn't it possible it would be something you would like? I rarely base my judgment of a game based on a review. Ever play KOTOR? To be honest, Mass Effect does seem like your kind of thing, and it likely has more depth than Radiant Dawn, and it doesn't look like a XBox port.
Dude, I read ONE review of Mass Effect, and that was IGN's... which was GLOWING. Get your facts straight.

I've seen videos, though.

Bulerias said:
Hey all. My mom just asked me what gift(s) I want for ... the holidays, and I'm sort of drawing a blank. I requested a few mystery novels, but other than that... Here are the current Wii games I have.

Wii Sports
Twilight Princess
Super Monkey Ball
Metroid Prime 3
Galaxy
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
Zack & Wiki
Mario Strikers Charged
Super Paper Mario
]
I like your choices!

Back