4. Regal 50k
5. Kiddie 50k
6. Robo 50k
7. Lovely 50k
8. Sleek 50k
9. Harvest 100k

For a total of 500k?

Last edited:
I can complete the modern wood set (ie give you the tv) and the alpine set (the table) and I have various other things that are parts of sets. What can I get in return.

Sorry for not being able to get back to all of you, school starts today for me and I was busy getting ready! Unfortunately, I might not be able to trade for a while depending on how much homework I have this week, but can definitely respond this weekend. Thank you for your patience!

I have all the minimalist parts you're missing EXCEPT the wardrobe. I'll give them to you for free, if you only check and hopefully sell me any of these items:

Blue Vase
Cool Globe
Egypt Lamp
Horned Demoness Noh Mask
Ionian Post
Jomon Pottery
Odd Clock
Pantheon Post
Plate Armour
Pyramid
Red Vase
Samurai Suit
Sphinx
Sword
Tapestry
Tea Vase
Tribal Mask
Woman Noh Mask

I have all of the minimalist furniture you're missing(no wallpaper or flooring) but I really only need miscellaneous sci-fi and modern wood items. I can trade you these(plus some bells if it comes down to that) for the items I need, if you want. PM or VM me if you're interested, I'll send you a list of the couple items I'm missing :D

Harvest, Jingle, and Spooky please!
is your wishlist up to date? I have a few of the things you're looking for.

I see that some people have offered you the missing pieces you need, but after you get them could you PM me an updated wishlist? I'd like to catalog most of your sets and DLC as well, I'd just rather communicate through PM instead of this thread if you're going to be a while. Thanks! c:

Back