• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Getting the same villagers picture multiple times?

Stocking

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Winter Mittens
So I got Bunnie's picture already on April Fools day.

Just now I gave her a piece of furniture when she requested something, and in return she gave me her picture again. I thought that was weird but just assumed it was different or something since it was a gift for favors instead of April Fools day. But THEN Paula asked me to return something to Bunnie for her, and I did and once again Bunnie gave me her picture lol. So Bunnie gave me her picture twice in the last 5 minutes. Plus she gave it to me 3 months ago for April Fools day. I now have a total of 3 Bunnie pics on the same character.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? :confused: And is this normal? I was told you can only get their picture once. Plus isn't it supposed to be hard to acquire them in the first place?

Yeah i have 3 copies of Cherrys pic.
i got one from April Fools, which while it should be difficult to obtain, by TT to this day, you can basically get any pic of the person who lives in your town.
If you and Bunnie are like the best of friends and she lives in your town for a loooong time, if ever she moves out, she will probably give you another one.

Villagers can give you multiple pics of themselves. c:

I've never gotten multiples from a villager in the same day but I have on different occasions and I've also gotten multiples from different villagers on the same day. Bunnie must really love you! :blush:

Oh wow. When looking around google for how to get pictures and stuff, every post I always saw said you can get the picture once per character save file. :p I guess that's not the case at all then.

I'm glad she loves me, she's one of my favorite villagers. ;v; I've had her since the beginning and hopefully she'll never move. I was pretty concerned my game was glitched or something and she'd just endlessly give me pictures for favors lol. Really weird it happened back to back like that. :eek:

Skye gave me her photo twice in one day just last week. It's the first villager picture I received after my ACNL hiatus.

I'm still on Cloud 9 over the whole event! I'm still shocked and amazed and happy.

So happy for you!!!!

I got like 3 or 4 copies of Henry's picture when he lived in my last town. Only one was from April Fool's xD Two were thank you gifts for favors, and one was a present he brought me on a random visit to my house.

I've gotten at least 3 or 4 each of Rolf and Purrl's pics. I've been trying to get Bianca and Mitzi's lately but I just end up getting a new one from Rolf every day.

37kG8BU - Imgur.jpg
I've received multiple pics from most of my longtime villagers.Joey has given me one more since this screenshot was taken.I also have six from Pompom and five each from Marshal and Pippy.

Last edited:
I've gotten over a dozen pics of Hamphrey. And he's always my Valentine in the game every year.

But I've gotten multiple pics from most of my villagers...he's given me the most pictures, though.

I thought it was just me who was having this happen! Today Pekoe gave me her picture for the third time in my secondary town- and none of these pictures are from April Fool's Day. I've gotten 2 from Drago- though one of those was April Fool's Day- but otherwise... just a single picture, aside from Pekoe. Oh well, she's amazing and I don't mind having her pic. I just find it strange that I've gotten it so many times...

I've gotten three pictures from Rosie and two from Hopper, one from his goodbye letter when he moved out of my town.

I have never gotten my villagers pic besides April Fools Day. I don't know why but it just has not happened yet...

Yep I have multiples of Peanut, Blaire, Marshal, and Sydney. It's rather tedious when while matching rarity it's over a task that a little more strenuous.

When I was more active playing I used to trade pictures I had multiple of for ones from villagers I didn't have in my town.

Yes! i have three pictures of rosie! One from April fools,
One from a random task i did
Omg rosie.jpg

and also her goodbye letter which i cherish till this day

Ankha has given me hers as a reward for doing a task for her, about three times. I don?t really mind because I can distribute it about my different characters. I guess it just means we?re at the max friendship level :)

I knew that villagers can give you more then just one pic of them but I never had so much luck to get so many pics from a villager within 5 minutes, lol. I guess your friendship level with a villager must be really high to accomplished something like this...

Last edited:
Back