• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

:( getting creepy furniture

herukun

Bells
I'm trying to get specific parts of the creepy set (creepy stone, creepy coffin, and creepy skeleton) but JACK ABSOLUTELY REFUSES TO GIVE ME ANYTHING OTHER THAN A WALL OR STATUE OR CAULDRON. I understand he gives you different items than before if you keep giving him lollipops, but I don't want to use all my lollipops because I want to tt backwards to get more skeletons/coffins/stones without having to get more lollipops from neighbors, but I can't even get one of the furniture. Is there some specific, hidden quota i need to reach before i stop getting the ****ty parts of the set? I don't understand how I could have such bad luck

Really? I got doubles of mine but got the whole set fairly easly. Go to your neighbours and play games with them, see if that helps

I had to get one lollipop from each villager (10 lollipops = 10 creepy set pieces).
He gave me one of each set piece so I think maybe he will only give you one of each piece and then you have to rely on the candy? Not 100% sure on that.

I'm not sure if I was just lucky not to get any duplicates. Have you gotten duplicates in one go?

No, I don't think he can give duplicates.
But it would be efficient for me to get the parts I want, tt back 1 minute (so it resets the event), and use the leftover lollipops to get more items. But if that isn't going to work, I'll just take the time to re-scare the villagers for lollipops

Back