• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Getting A Villager Back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuriousCharli

Bunnie's Shmoopy
Bells
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Spring Shamrock
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Matryoshka Doll
Festive Bell
Green Christmas Stocking
Pear (Fruit)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
I know you can get your villager back if you cycle through 16 villagers, I'm trying to get Frita back. I have atleast 5 more to go (well 5 on the safe side its actually 4 but i don't want her to be in boxes and i cant take her back). My original Frita is living with a friend she recognises me and all but i have a few question for those who were successful in getting theirs back, is it worth it? What's it like? Will she say "its good to be home?" or will it be as if i went over there and asked her to move back in and she will forever haunt me with my friend's town tune (which is pretty cool anyway)?

I would love to hear your experiences and thoughts.

Last edited:
As was mentioned, they unfortunately don't remember you. If the programming allowed them to remember you, you probably wouldn't have to go through the 16 villager cycle first. I can understand why they allow the villagers onto main street or whatever after they move out, but I'd really prefer if it was like 5 villagers or something. It's much easier and faster to cycle villagers out that way, especially if you have 9 dreamies and only enough room to cycle one villager at a time, not allowing anyone else to leave.

I've never gotten villagers back, although I'd probably take them back. I want Robin back in my second town (I would have her in every town in my family to be honest, I'd be as happy as ever) but I don't want to go through all that trouble, so I'm just going to reset later on.

I can understand why they allow the villagers onto main street or whatever after they move out, but I'd really prefer if it was like 5 villagers or something. It's much easier and faster to cycle villagers out that way, especially if you have 9 dreamies and only enough room to cycle one villager at a time, not allowing anyone else to leave.

I was just talking to a friend about this. It sucks. Specially if at the end of the 16 you come to the sad point that they don't remember you anymore and gotta start over :/ but that can also be a good thing. I'll keep going i guess. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back