• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Getting a 360 W00T!

Oh my god, I forgot about so many of those titles you guys mentioned.

Assasian's Creed is a must in my book, I'll need that one. Crackdown looks alright, but I really want Lost Planet and Bioshock; I saw that one in GI.

Anyway, I'd totally be happy to play Gears with you, JJ. I need to beat it on Hardcore first.

:)

Fabio said:

Assasian's Creed is a must in my book, I'll need that one. Crackdown looks alright, but I really want Lost Planet and Bioshock; I saw that one in GI.

Anyway, I'd totally be happy to play Gears with you, JJ. I need to beat it on Hardcore first.

I'm not so sure about lost planet... is bioshock out yet though, that did look awesome.

Fabio said:

Eh, I wouldn't get Crackdown though. From what I heard the only good thing in it is the Halo 3 demo. I heard from a friend that it's basically a GTA copy...

I would get Lost Planet, Assassin's Creed, Bioshock, Mass Effect, Unreal Tournament 3, Halo 3, and some others that escape me at the moment. Viva Pinata wouldn't hurt either though.

:p

Bulerias said:
Fabio said:

Eh, I wouldn't get Crackdown though. From what I heard the only good thing in it is the Halo 3 demo. I heard from a friend that it's basically a GTA copy...

I would get Lost Planet, Assassin's Creed, Bioshock, Mass Effect, Unreal Tournament 3, Halo 3, and some others that escape me at the moment. Viva Pinata wouldn't hurt either though.

Whats wrong with that?

Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Fabio said:

Whats wrong with that?
Unoriginality = phail.

Assassin's Creed, on the other hand, is one of the most original titles slated for any platform in recent years.

Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Fabio said:

Whats wrong with that?
Unoriginality = phail.

Assassin's Creed, on the other hand, is one of the most original titles slated for any platform in recent years.
Well it is GTA like... although with almost matrix like skills

:p Yay jumping from building to building!

The godfather was also very GTA like... only in um whatever time period that is... is it the 30ies?

Fabio said:

don't bother with Hardcore, beat Casual then Insane, you get both the acheivments from Insane and that way it doesn't get boring.

Oh and crackdown is quite fun, and this is coming from a guy who HATES GTA WITH A PASSION. Its kinda like robocop but cooler.

dragonflamez said:
One word for the people thinking that Sony's batting big with the Blue-ray.

BETAMAX.
Hey only time can tell, the market has not yet leaned either way really very much. So who know what will happen. It could be a really good thing sometime, btu at the time they released the PS3, aka present time, it was pretty stupid to have it when it is still expensive, and for the most part unneeded. Why would I want the next gen of DVD when I don't think my current tv can handle it......

Fabio said:
Ugh, I keep trying to convince them to get me it early, but they're being stubborn.. >_>
well they could be waiting for a deal... or something... iono

Definitely get Oblivion, I rented it last night and love it.

I usually dislike extreme in-depth rpgs but this one is nice.

Back