• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Get Super Mario Bros. Deluxe for free on 3DS

spamurai

Bells
の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
Link or create a NNID and link the account to your 3DS/2DS and get a Super Mario Bros. Deluxe for free :)

Details on Nintendo's promotion below:

Note:
Appears to only be for UK Club Nintendo accounts at the moment.
I'm pretty confident NA will offer a similar (if not the same) promotion soon.

cUy81D3.png

Last edited:
I do remember reading something about a free game when I was registering my 3DS with an Nintendo ID

Ooh, thanks for letting us know spamurai! I've linked it to Miiverse, still to get round to linking it to Club Nintendo as my silly internet kept crashing before it finished!

There will be something for the NOA and other regions soon I hope, come on Nintendo NOA, sort your deals out!!!!

The same promotion also take place in Japan as well, so my Japanese 3DS will eventually get Super Mario Bros. Deluxe. :)

Sooo only club nintendo then... or idk thats what i thought when i saw the Direct. Since we dont have that in sweden, bummer. just have to steal my friends physical copy then ahaha

I have a UK Club Nintendo acc, but live in Sweden and have a swedish 3DS. Will I be able to link my 3DS with my UK account? I should right? I was able to use the UK code for Kid Icarus previously.

Last edited:
Sooo only club nintendo then... or idk thats what i thought when i saw the Direct. Since we dont have that in sweden, bummer. just have to steal my friends physical copy then ahaha

I have a UK Club Nintendo acc, but live in Sweden and have a swedish 3DS. Will I be able to link my 3DS with my UK account? I should right? I was able to use the UK code for Kid Icarus previously.

Both above should be fine :)

Back