Buying Genuine/Real Art!

Hi, I'm sorry I don't have those two statues you need, but I would like to buy any of the following if you have them and want to sell them, please:

2x Dynamic painting
Solemn painting
Amazing painting
Jolly painting
Valiant statue
Gallant statue
Ancient statue

Nenya of Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649
Name your price
I will pick up or you can deliver: you choose.

Hi, I'm sorry I don't have those two statues you need, but I would like to buy any of the following if you have them and want to sell them, please:

2x Dynamic painting
Solemn painting
Amazing painting
Jolly painting
Valiant statue
Gallant statue
Ancient statue

Nenya of Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649
Name your price
I will pick up or you can deliver: you choose.

Hi! I may have some of those. I'll check my game when I am able to. ^^ They'd be 5 tbt each.

Edit: I only have the solemn painting. Lmk if you're interested.

Last edited:
Hi! I may have some of those. I'll check my game when I am able to. ^^ They'd be 5 tbt each.

Edit: I only have the solemn painting. Lmk if you're interested.

Yes, I would like to buy the solemn painting for 5 BTB, please. Will you please PM me when you are available to sell? I can pick up or you can deliver, whichever you prefer. Thank you.

Yes, I would like to buy the solemn painting for 5 BTB, please. Will you please PM me when you are available to sell? I can pick up or you can deliver, whichever you prefer. Thank you.

I'm available right now if you are? You can come pick it up. ^^ I'll add you rn.

I'm available right now if you are? You can come pick it up. ^^ I'll add you rn.

Yes, I had to get a couple things out of my pockets. I added you and will watch for your open gate. Thanks, again!

Oh! It's genuine, right?

Last edited:
Yes, I had to get a couple things out of my pockets. I added you and will watch for your open gate. Thanks, again!

Oh! It's genuine, right?

Yeah, I use a guide to make sure everything I buy is genuine. I even double/triple check with Reese because Redd makes me so paranoid..
If there's any issues with it though please lmk!
Gates are open btw. :)

I have a genuine solemn painting that you can have for free!

Oh my gosh really?? That would be lovely! Please lmk when you can trade!

I’m on right now but only for a few more minutes— tomorrow would be ideal. What times work best for you? I’ll be available from 8-9am PST, then probably from 1pm-10pm PST, but that could change.

I’m on right now but only for a few more minutes— tomorrow would be ideal. What times work best for you? I’ll be available from 8-9am PST, then probably from 1pm-10pm PST, but that could change.

Oh that's good actually because I can't do right now either and was gonna ask if tomorrow would work for you. :0
I should be available most of the day tomorrow. Feel free to VM me when you're able to trade. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a real serene painting you can have.

Ah thanks but I don't need one atm. Thank you for offering, though!

Back