• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Genji helped me work out today :0

katfromaramist

Bells
So I adopted Genji last night, and when we were talking in his house, he of course mentioned working out. Now, I've wanted Genji for a while because I love his design, but I kind of forgot about him being a jock. I hate my other jock villager, so I never talk to him and haven't heard a lot of the jock dialogue.

Fast forward to just now when I was working out. I'm not super into working out, so I was losing steam halfway through, and suddenly I imagined that if Genji was working out with me, it would be much more fun. It made me laugh to picture him doing crunches with me, and that actually did help me push through and finish the workout!

Anyone else ever feel inspired/motivated for something by your villagers? :)

Genji also lives in my town, I felt the same way while I was cycling to the grocery store the other day! I was starting to feel tired, but then I thought of Genji telling me to keep at it, and I felt more motivated❤️

No, but I love Genji, I wish more jocks had different aesthetics.

Aww this is cute ❤❤❤ Glad to see he makes other people happy as well, lol.

That’s funny. My jock is Roald so really I more so workout just so I don’t end up as round as him. I suppose Roald motivates me as well!

Back