• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like that the IOS 16 displays your notifications at the bottom of the screen. It has been at the top for so long, why change it now? Apple likes to reorganize stuff and change icons all the time, but they never make any useful changes.

I had to get rid of my current Sailor Mercury wallpaper and replace it with a different one. This is so annoying, I really liked that wallpaper.

I don't like that the IOS 16 displays your notifications at the bottom of the screen. It has been at the top for so long, why change it now? Apple likes to reorganize stuff and change icons all the time, but they never make any useful changes.

I had to get rid of my current Sailor Mercury wallpaper and replace it with a different one. This is so annoying, I really liked that wallpaper.
I agree it's annoying but I can live with it. At least they returned the alarm widget for lock screen.

Why hasn't Puyo Pop Fever gotten a remake or remaster? I'd even be happy with a port of the Gamecube version on the Switch at this point! It baffles me, this conundrum. Anyhoo, I hope the Season of Giving picks up fast tomorrow, because I'm leaving for California on Saturday, and might not be able to log in.

Next year is 2023 and it’s been long enough since the Switch was released that a new console is due. Hopefully a more powerful Switch.

The lyrical limericks was tougher than I thought they'd be. It's been a long time since I wrote one...really long time.
Hopefully I made mine right. If not, hopefully I'd be allowed to try again.
It was fun though.

I still feel like the advent calendar and 12 days of collectibles are my favorite events. I like seeing what others get 🥰

Yeah, definitely one with a better battery. I had my 2019 OG Switch model for almost a year soon and it's almost as bad as the Lite and I don't play with sound on much.
And maybe just maybe they can make some official controllers that aren't complete butt.

Does anyone here use tumblr and is it any good these days? I want more community and a place to explore, Discord just isn’t fun and I have more interests than this site could cover lol

Does anyone here use tumblr and is it any good these days? I want more community and a place to explore, Discord just isn’t fun and I have more interests than this site could cover lol
i use Tumblr sometimes, its kinda confusing to me tbh i mostly use it to go through a tag for a fandom im in and thats it, i haven't really been in it deep enough to give you a good answer. its very good to find art for niche interests though

I tried to get into it when there were a few friends that only interacted there. I wasn't a fan of the layout or the way everything was handled with the communication/replies and so forth. It also didn't help that depending what it is, it was a very toxic hive-mind place. Almost like Reddit or Twitter. A lot of ex-Tumblr's are the reason why Twitter is such a cesspool currently. So take that as you will.

I tried to get into it when there were a few friends that only interacted there. I wasn't a fan of the layout or the way everything was handled with the communication/replies and so forth. It also didn't help that depending what it is, it was a very toxic hive-mind place. Almost like Reddit or Twitter. A lot of ex-Tumblr's are the reason why Twitter is such a cesspool currently. So take that as you will.
Oh yeah I know Twitter is worse because of the exodus- how long ago were you there? I keep hearing it’s better since but honestly for fun fandoms I would put up with drama and eh.

Layout-wise I imagine there’s better and worse than tumblr so not sure it would bother me much. As someone without an account going between blogs is fun, but searching tags is annoying.

Oh yeah I know Twitter is worse because of the exodus- how long ago were you there? I keep hearing it’s better since but honestly for fun fandoms I would put up with drama and eh.

Layout-wise I imagine there’s better and worse than tumblr so not sure it would bother me much. As someone without an account going between blogs is fun, but searching tags is annoying.
It might had gotten better. I just remember how it was before and then those friends decided to migrate to Twitter and were slowly low-key becoming toxic like they were very susceptible/impressionable to what they were taking in.

But I remember it was a pain to actually communicate/reply. Tumblr was more for just browsing/'liking' content and less about engaging with the community. If one considers hitting the like button as communication, more power for them, but that's not really enough for me to feel like I am part of the community.

godot-waiting.gif

this gif gets me everytime lmaoooo

All joy-cons are flawed. My original 2 served me well until one of them began drifting every time I wanted to move. I now have a red and blue pair, but they are also flawed. The red one just decides when it wants to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back