Galaxy themed furniture ideas?

Bizhiins

smol bean
Bells
I?m looking to make an entryway in my home with a galaxy theme! I have the galaxy floor and lunar horizon, and the giant moon placed in the center.
Any ideas on what furniture set would work the best? I don?t want anything that stands out too much!
My ideas:
Iron garden chair and table
Modern table - recolored into either silver, blue or purple
Zen garden table and chairs

Any ideas?? Even a furniture set that can be colored into a black finish with blue or purple tones? The exotic table doesn?t work because it had red undertones :/

I like the Sleek furniture for galaxy rooms, because it looks so fancy. Pretty sure you can customize it as purple which might look nice. There's also an unorderable item called the "Counter Table" that you can customize into like a black/white marble top which looks really good too.

For blue and purple tones, definitely the refurbished rococo furniture. I think that would look really great with the galaxy floor! For lighting options, maybe the jellyfish lamp you get from the fishing tourney? I also really like the polkadot furniture refurbished with ore, although that is a little flashy.

I'd be using Stars, the one from fortune cookie. Yes it has "face" thing and it wouldn't be so cool in general unless you're going for Nintendo room or such, but when you put them with their face against the wall or tall furniture (and with effect sound off) it just look a star, and I like it.

As for lightning, when you refurbish alpine lamp with purple/dark blue tee, it gives subtly dark tone in to the room. Using this with floor lights that are refurbished to blue or purple may look fancy. Firefly lamp also gives the room green shades, which I like using in my rooms.

Last edited:
Also, if you have patience to re-furbish the astro set to the black/turquoise colours that could work as well :3

I like the Sleek furniture for galaxy rooms, because it looks so fancy. Pretty sure you can customize it as purple which might look nice. There's also an unorderable item called the "Counter Table" that you can customize into like a black/white marble top which looks really good too.

I think I will try that set first! It?s definitely bright and I was trying to go for something a little more subtle, but it will go really well the aurora screens in the room. I?m not a big fan of the big silver posts on the sleek furniture but it looks like one of the best options so far. In my room so far I just have the moon, the aurora screens, and two mush lamps. They all have a blue lush glow to them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

For blue and purple tones, definitely the refurbished rococo furniture. I think that would look really great with the galaxy floor! For lighting options, maybe the jellyfish lamp you get from the fishing tourney? I also really like the polkadot furniture refurbished with ore, although that is a little flashy.

I love that set! I do have one room already though with the whole rococo set recolored in the purple/black and I put it in a dark Halloween themed room with the creepy floor and wall and a bunch of music boxes. I considered putting those in the galaxy room also because it looks so nice but I don?t want it to be repetitive and the set looks perfect in my Halloween room!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, if you have patience to re-furbish the astro set to the black/turquoise colours that could work as well :3

Yeah I just saw that set! I think that will be my second option if the purples in the sleek set look too crazy :)

Update : I think what I?m going to try first is the modern furniture set recolored in sapphire! The set has a really cool tone with it. I?ll post a picture when it?s done!

You can try the Zodiac furnitures! They're really cute and some of them are VERY pretty and fitting for space themed houses.
You could also use the star globe and star projector (is it even called like that?), they fit well with the floor and wall you'll be using.

You can try the Zodiac furnitures! They're really cute and some of them are VERY pretty and fitting for space themed houses.
You could also use the star globe and star projector (is it even called like that?), they fit well with the floor and wall you'll be using.

Yeah that?s a good idea! I do have the star globe already, I think I?ll try putting the full set it. There isn?t any large tables in that set though it looks like so I?m gonna try and find a table that would match the colors in that set. The libra scale looks like it goes well on the cancer table but I want to find a table that would match the star globe. I was thinking to recolored to modern table with a sapphire and make it blue.
I?ll def post a pic once it?s all done!

Back