• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Gabby's Garbage Shop-- I mean.. Sig + Art Shop.. [ART SHOP AND SIG OPEN]

This is the sort of art style I have for chibis:

5_days_until_my_birthday__by_zanessagaily-d7dy0wd.jpg

Took a short hiatus to work on some other things, but now I'm back, and I'll be working on sigs for a while. Taking a break tomorrow for my birthday, and Wednesday, I'm hanging out with my friends, but I'll be back Thursday.

Username: ReversalImpact
Passcode: Gabby's Garbage
Mayor: Alyssa
Town Name: Fuchsia
Villagers: Snake, Freckles, Midge, Ankha, Vesta, Fang, Olivia, Bob and Lucky
(If you could, can you also put my dreamies on? Rosie, Marshal, Groucho, Whitney, and Wolfgang You don't have to.)
Signature Type: Villagers with their names (If you don't mind)
Villager Art: Default
Mayor Art: No thank you.
Specific Details: Would it be alright if I could request a background for my signature and if I can do you have any rules for it? I know it shouldn't be too flashy something moderately plain with some detail but before I request a certain background I'd like your opinion. If you don't mind.
Dream Address: 5900 2389 8402
Friend Code: 0576 4380 9266
Specific Font Choice?: Default (( Unless you have 'Palatino Linotype Bold Italic' or 'Modern No. 20' As an option :3))
Special Deal Offers: If you want I could order you the full exotic set unless you have a few pieces.
I hope I didn't request for too many things I'd rather not be a bother for you ^^;
Thank you I'll be looking forward to hearing your response.
~Rev

Username: ReversalImpact
Passcode: Gabby's Garbage
Mayor: Alyssa
Town Name: Fuchsia
Villagers: Snake, Freckles, Midge, Ankha, Vesta, Fang, Olivia, Bob and Lucky
(If you could, can you also put my dreamies on? Rosie, Marshal, Groucho, Whitney, and Wolfgang You don't have to.)
Signature Type: Villagers with their names (If you don't mind)
Villager Art: Default
Mayor Art: No thank you.
Specific Details: Would it be alright if I could request a background for my signature and if I can do you have any rules for it? I know it shouldn't be too flashy something moderately plain with some detail but before I request a certain background I'd like your opinion. If you don't mind.
Dream Address: 5900 2389 8402
Friend Code: 0576 4380 9266
Specific Font Choice?: Default (( Unless you have 'Palatino Linotype Bold Italic' or 'Modern No. 20' As an option :3))
Special Deal Offers: If you want I could order you the full exotic set unless you have a few pieces.
I hope I didn't request for too many things I'd rather not be a bother for you ^^;
Thank you I'll be looking forward to hearing your response.
~Rev

I can do a background. Go ahead and post it. ^_^
And I will check for the pieces of the exotic set.

Last edited:
Happy early birthday by the way! ^^ I'm sorry I just requested a sig the day before your birthday I sort of feel bad now... >_<

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can do a background. Go ahead and post it. ^_^
And I will check for the pieces of the exotic set.

http://www.pptback.com/uploads/colors-red-and-black-streaks-backgrounds-powerpoint.jpg Would this be alright? Or does it need to be smaller?

Is t alright if I edit my sig request or did you already start it? XD Im so sorry XD Im getting Marshal tomorrow and Snake's leaving the 20th.....

Sorry I've been slacking lately. I'll be finishing sigs today..
BUT I OPENED MY ART SHOP!
So order away! (but I'm sure no one wants my art so it's okay)

Signature Update:
Started the priority orders. Need payment to continue.

Art Update:
None.

Back