• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Gabby's Garbage Shop-- I mean.. Sig + Art Shop.. [ART SHOP AND SIG OPEN]

Zanessa

ZanessaGaily>Zanessa
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Pavé
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Dark Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Decided to open up a shop after this...

So.. I've got sigs AND art..

Of course, I don't like charging, so it's all.. NOT FREE! APRIL FOOL'S.

I'll only be taking a few art commissions signature requests at once. Be patient.

1. Be patient if slots are full. Any signs of impatience and I will remove your slot with no refund.
2. Please use the request forms.
3. I have a right to reject your commission/request.
4. To know you've read the rules, please type this in the same color: Gabby's Garbage
5. If you're going to do the special deal, you must do it ASAP otherwise you will not be given the special opportunity!
6. Please tell me about any changes before your order is at 80% complete!

*~SIGNATURES~*
These are free... unless you want complex and difficult designs. But these are fairly easy.

SIGNATURE OPTIONS:
You have several options in terms of signature type.

We've got..

Signatures with characters--
tumblr_mxmgmwVLQi1szjxx6o1_1280.png

(Left to Right) Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Nagisa Furukawa/Okazaki (Clannad), and Mikasa Ackerman (Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan)
tumblr_mxmgnmol4b1szjxx6o1_1280.png

(Left to Right) Ushio Okazaki (Clannad), Rika Furude (Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni), and Iwasawa (Angel Beats!)
wBtcDvt.png

(Left to Right) Future Trunks (Dragon Ball Z), Rena Ryuguu (Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni), and Levi Heichou (Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin)
pVdgDsY.png

(Left to right)Tsumugi Kotobuki and Iwasawa
3KH9DXX.png
Mio Akiyama from K-On!
b34Oo7o.png

E5moWHe.png
qR4Yblu.png

and signatures without characters--
tumblr_mw4mtom3kj1szjxx6o2_r1_1280.jpg

qoMPVxJ.jpg
With characters, you can pick between a drawing you did(hope it's transparent!), a drawing someone else did(hope that's transparent too, or a show character (like several choices from above.) I will not do celebrities right now. Sorry!

You can also choose between a transparent background and a solid color background.

For villagers, unless you have permission and say otherwise, I'll be using these.

If there is a sig that has the same design as you'd like, please refer to it like this:
With Characters>Single Character>Without Names>Mio Akiyama. [/spoiler]​
Here's the form:
Code:
Username: 
Passcode:
Mayor: 
Town Name:
Villagers:
Signature Type:
Villager Art: (Default or *insert other thing here*)
Mayor Art: (Do You Have Any? Yes *insert link* or no.)
Specific Details:
Dream Address?:
Friend Code?:
Specific Font Choice?:
Special Deal Offers:

So it should look like this:

Username: ZanessaGaily
Passcode: Find it on the post!
Mayor: Gabby
Town Name: Twilight
Villagers: Phoebe, Coco, Maple, Eugene, Dizzy, Melba, Chief, and Vesta
Signature Type: With No Characters
Villager Art: Default
Mayor Art: None
Specific Details: I do not want names. I want the villagers to be in order like this.. I want my DC on it.
Special Deal Offers: Sloppy Bed

Signatures will be 750x215. If you'd like otherwise, mention it in the 'specific details' part.

*~ART~*
I've got tons of art. I've been practicing. I'm ready.

First, we have traditional.

We have traditional headshots and traditional full body chibis.

another_little_drawing_by_zanessagaily-d7cbavi.jpg

eye_patch___headband_by_zanessagaily-d7cbb91.jpg

2_days_until_my_birthday__by_zanessagaily-d7edfqv.jpg

5_days_until_my_birthday__by_zanessagaily-d7dy0wd.jpg

And then I have digital.

I have digital full body chibis, head shots.

ballerina_redraw_by_zanessagaily-d7f7kma.png

bow_girl_by_zanessagaily-d7f1kgr.png

sunday_drawing__1_by_zanessagaily-d7g8d44.png
[/

more_digital_art_by_zanessagaily-d7ezcxx.png

5b9899625a50e6d8533cc2b9fcbe9c52-d7fdhkj.png

I'm not charging much for these (yet.) For now, depends on how complex it is.
No, I cannot draw hands. No, I cannot shade properly yet. No, I cannot draw gas masks. No, I cannot draw complicated hairstyles. No, I cannot do villagers.. yet.
Ask me about the mayor before you fill out a form.
I can also do price ranges.
Full body chibis in traditional range from 500K-800K.
Full body chibis in digital range from 800K-1M.
Headshots for both traditional and digital range from 500K-900K, depending on how complex it is.
I will also take TBT bells depending on the current exchange rate.

Prices will change as I improve in art. If you request and the price changes, you will only have to pay what it previously was (even if the price was higher.)

For the special deal, pleaseeeeeee give me more than 1 thing. At least 3 off my wishlist. You can also offer around 400K and something off the list. ^_^

And lastly, the form.

Code:
What You'd Like:
How Much You Will Pay:
Special Deal Offers?:
Mayor Reference:

BUT WAIT:
People who get it free are my close friends, or people who I'd consider my friend. You'll know if you qualify for this when I put you on the priority list and charge you 0.

*~SPECIAL DEAL~*
Would you like to rush your order?
Jump in front of all the others who didn't pay by giving me 2 or more items on this list:
Special Deals List!!
Here's how it works.
Let's say you offered a sloppy bed and a lazy-susan table. You will be on the "priority" list and you'll be done faster than the others who chose not to do the special offer deal.
If you offer bells, I will put you on the "paying" list and you will also be done.. but not before the "priority".. unless you pay like 1M..
You will need to "pay" me first before your name goes on the priority list. Thanks.

I'm also looking for things from these sets:
Sloppy Set
Princess Set
Gorgeous Set
Exotic Set

In addition to that, if you give me a lamp and a chair, you can get a spot on the priority. But if someone offers the bed and wallpaper, they go higher on the list. Get it? Cool.

SLOTS:
Priority:
1. GoldieJoan
2. ReversalImpact

Paying:

Requests:

Updates:

PRIORITY:

COMMISSIONS:

fZeaxlS.png

IwuG81V.png

vZMsSyN.png

...and there we go. I think that's it. XD Ask questions if you have any! :D

Last edited:
Do the character pictures have to be transparent? I'd love to get one with my favorite character, but the best pictures are from the manga OTL Also if thats something you would do, can you quote a price for me since that's more difficult?

Do the character pictures have to be transparent? I'd love to get one with my favorite character, but the best pictures are from the manga OTL Also if thats something you would do, can you quote a price for me since that's more difficult?

Depends on the picture. I can make the background transparent. It wouldn't cost a thing to do that. By complex, I mean like something along the lines of your sig. I could never attempt that. XD

haha okay, I just wanted to make sure :) I'll fill out the form in a minute then. Have to go pick up a villager. n.n' hopefully there will still be slots haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Username: Joonbug
Passcode: Gabby's Garbage
Mayor: Jisoo
Villagers: Genji, Cherry, Fushia, Punchy, Tom, Whitney, Bonbon, Lopez, Mira, Alice
Signature Type: One character
Villager Art: (Default or *insert other thing here*) Default
Mayor Art: (Yes *insert link* or no) not yet. but the character? http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/200...ets_and_carnage___heine_by_orakih-d7518ho.png
Specific Details: I'd like the names please. :) and if it would be closer to the size mine is that would be nice. Town name: Royal
Special Deal Offers:
Would I be able to come back if a villager changes or if I'd like to change the picture? (there's one that would be so funny, but this one reminds me of my mayor)
... If this picture isn't workable the other one is transparent I think so I can change. :3 Just like this one.

*forgot one*

Last edited:
haha okay, I just wanted to make sure :) I'll fill out the form in a minute then. Have to go pick up a villager. n.n' hopefully there will still be slots haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Username: Joonbug
Mayor: Jisoo
Villagers: Genji, Cherry, Fushia, Punchy, Tom, Whitney, Bonbon, Lopez, Mira, Alice
Signature Type: One character
Mayor Art: (Yes *insert link* or no) not yet. but the character? http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/200...ets_and_carnage___heine_by_orakih-d7518ho.png
Specific Details: I'd like the names please. :) and if it would be closer to the size mine is that would be nice. Town name: Royal
Special Deal Offers:
Would I be able to come back if a villager changes or if I'd like to change the picture? (there's one that would be so funny, but this one reminds me of my mayor)
... If this picture isn't workable the other one is transparent I think so I can change. :3 Just like this one.

*forgot one*

Thanks! I'll put you down and get started as soon as I can.

Username:BubbleRadius

Mayor: Rishika
Town Name: Hyrule
Villagers: (Could you do this signature for dreamies pls?) Marshal, Chrissy, Punchy, Francine, Kid Cat, Lolly, Wolfgang, Marina, Erik and Phoebe!

Signature Type: 3 characters :3 I want them to be: (I'll put the images I want you to put down below)Also can you try getting rid of the background if its not white in the image? >w<

Rika Furude http://www.absoluteanime.com/when_they_cry/thumbs/_rika.jpg

Monkey D Luffy http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/125/e/2/one_piece___luffy_by_tumateop-d6480f9.png

Toon Link http://cdn.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Link_WindWaker.jpg

Mayor Art: no thank you ^w^
Specific Details: Since this a sig for my dreamies, be sure to put at the top something like "My Dreamies"
Special Deal Offers: Desert Case & Lazy Susan table

Last edited:
Username: Sej
Mayor: Sej
Town Name: Sejville
Villagers: Rosie, Robin, Francine, Roald, Kid Cat, Lucky, Erik, Merengue, Twiggy and Tangy!
Signature Type: With characters, Single character with names ^_^
Mayor Art: Yep! Picture11111.jpg

Hope I done that right ^_^

Ignore attached image, that's not the mayor art I want :)

Attachments

• Best drawing in the world.jpg
    Best drawing in the world.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 409
Last edited:
I had a major migraine and couldn't work on anything today. So I'm gonna work on these tomorrow.

Accepted your entry, BubbleRadius. We can talk later about trading.

I forgot to ask; do you guys want your DC and your FC on it?

Last edited:
I had a major migraine and couldn't work on anything today. So I'm gonna work on these tomorrow.

Accepted your entry, BubbleRadius. We can talk later about trading.

I forgot to ask; do you guys want your DC and your FC on it?

I'd like both Just my FC on it :D

Okay, I accepted your entry, Sej.

I'm going to make the entry form more specific, so, for those who have requested/ordered, if there's anything I missed and you want, don't hesitate to tell me. Especially font changes.

UPDATE:

BubbleRadius - I have completed the characters. Your signature is 40% done. If we can arrange a time to do this trade, I can be done by Saturday. :)

Back