• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Future Animal Crossing Name/Gameplay/Character Ideas

NikkiKaji

Pyromaniac
Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Pavé
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cherry (Fruit)
Green Candy
Red Candy
Cake
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Any dream ideas you have have for a future Animal crossing game? Systems, title, features?

I came up with a game called Animal Crossing: Good Times. You're the mayor once again, and a lot of previous new leaf characters return. Lots of new characters as well, along with more customization of your character, and you have the option to make your house bigger than the standard 8x8 space of each room. There would also be more rooms and furniture :) you'll also have the option to ask villagers to go over their house, give them items, and even get married (Lol jk, dating at the most).

What ideas do you guys have?

Last edited:
I'll just make a list since I have quite a few ideas xD

• Larger town along with a higher amount of villagers.
  • More tree variety, especially weeping willows.
  • More detailed trees, bushes, and flowers.
  • Larger houses, rooms, and more exterior house options.
  • Wider variety of haircuts, clothes, and face customization. Along with this, i believe you should be able to choose your skin color.
  • New bugs, fish, fossils and paintings.
  • Another museum upgrade to bring back constellations and stargazing.
  • I would love to see more public works projects, mainly more buildings such as a bakery where you could buy little sweets your character could hold.
  • Lasty, I would like to see more travel options. Now, there's Main Street and the island, but I would like to be able to go other places as well. I'm not sure where exactly but I still think it would be pretty cool xD.

Last edited:
Not sure how it'd work well but I'd like to be able to play as an animal myself. I guess they could ask questions in a Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon style to decide species, face style, and markings. Also Shampoodle could be used to change fur/skin colour.

i think nintendo should make a game where you can let any animal come into your town that u want nd then you can pick what stores u have and what flowers nd what trees nd all the paintings from redd is real so its not hard

i think nintendo should make a game where you can let any animal come into your town that u want nd then you can pick what stores u have and what flowers nd what trees nd all the paintings from redd is real so its not hard

You made this game SO easy, it makes Smurf 1982 seem like Faster than Light!

Also, I think Animals should be playable.

• Wider variety of haircuts, clothes, and face customization. Along with this, i believe you should be able to choose your skin color.
  • I would love to see more public works projects, mainly more buildings such as a bakery where you could buy little sweets your character could hold.
  • Lasty, I would like to see more travel options. Now, there's Main Street and the island, but I would like to be able to go other places as well. I'm not sure where exactly but I still think it would be pretty cool xD.

It would be cool if the island was affect by what season it is. Like if it's winter time, you get to do extra things like skiing or something. Or in fall you can make really tall leaf piles by raking up leaves.

Also i'd love to see golden tulips...

I love all of these ideas!! I can't wait for the next AC hopefully we will hear something at E3!!

i'll go ahead make more ideas for a title

Return the idea of adding custom designer stuff on the door's window
allowed customized windows,
use amiibo for special items like if you get Mario, you get a mario them of all sorts of stuff
have Villagers be move where you want them to,

Last edited:
I think there should be a more customizable map... like not just a square, one of your mayor jobs is to buy surrounding properties and expand not just your PWPs, but the size of your town too... and yes more variety in plants

Actually, now that I think about it, I wouldn't mind there being hedgehog or alpaca villagers :) Their designs are sooo cute!

I'd like another tier in the town, but more similar to the higher AC:GC ones.

As mayor, if you could place signs that decided where Villagers would move in (Like the sign system in City Folk/LGttC)

And I think it would be neat if you could register Best Friend's towns so you can visit their town without wifi.
So an option to download someone's town and travel there like a dream town, but more interactivity and whenever you want.

But to be fair, all I'm hoping for in the next game is a bigger town, then I'd be content. :)

I hope to see a more variety of skin colors, from whites, tans, browns, blacks, green, blue, orange, purple, teal, yellow etc.

I've said this in a similar post before, but I think if they had like an "apartment" that was like the campsite but you can have up to five residents in the apartment and have them stay each for like a week, that way you can get someone to move out people and move them in to the permanent residence in your town. Also of course, being able to set the housing plots for the villagers and being able to make certain people permanent villagers. No leaving without your permission at the very least.

biomes. your town could be:
Tropical or Temperate Rain forest
Alpine
Taiga
Desert
Savanna
Moutain

Back