• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling ✿ FULL sets & Hybrids | Art ✿ Island ✿ Streetpass

Status
Not open for further replies.
i reeaallly want to get all of your carnations in bulk

can we work something out or d I just have to buy only 16?

How much for the Pirate Set? 100 TBT?
I think I see it selling for 150-200tbt, so I'd like something around there. c:

i reeaallly want to get all of your carnations in bulk

can we work something out or d I just have to buy only 16?

The pink and white carnations take up most of one beach so there's... a lot. o wo
I'd prefer only 16 but how many are you looking for, more or less?

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait is my offer still too low or

Well I looked around and art seems to sell for around 10tbt so that would be 330 for all 33 pieces. So > w<

um I feel like that's a little too high, when you do the math it the total for buying art from redd comes out to a little over 120k for in-game bells and the current conversion rate is 4 mil so like even 100 is paying more than it's worth
330 would be 82.5 mil

um I feel like that's a little too high, when you do the math it the total for buying art from redd comes out to a little over 120k for in-game bells and the current conversion rate is 4 mil so like even 100 is paying more than it's worth
330 would be 82.5 mil

330 is a little over 12 million at a rate of 4 million, actually. But yeah, I'm looking for around that price. Sorry! Should've done my research before posting this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could do the Pirate Set for 150 TBT! :D

Sounds good. I'm buying tbt right now, can I VM you when I'm ready?

Last edited:
pfft I can't do math
good luck with that then, that's pretty much all I have saved. xD

Of course! :D Please take all the time you need! I'm honestly in no rush, haha.

How's 100tbt for all of the streetpass items? o:

just so you know

100 tbt = 5 million ig bells. (or 4 mil? idek anymore)

^^

Could I get the 9 white azalea shoots as well as 3 pink carnations and 3 white carnations for 75 TBT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back