• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Full Rococo Set - IGB or TBT

doggaroo

Giant Frog
Bells
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (69) +
I am selling the full Rococo Series for igb or tbt. 1 mil igb or 30tbt
Set includes:

Rococo Bed
Rococo Candlestick
Rococo Chair
Rococo Clock
Rococo Dresser
Rococo Lamp
Rococo Shelf
Rococo Sofa
Rococo Table
Rococo Vanity
Rococo Wardrobe
Rococo Wall
Rococo Floor

Keep in mind that I do need a day for TIY to deliver!
Since these are reorderable, I will take as many orders as I get, but only 1 per day.

Trades will take place in my town
No running, wandering, or talking to villagers
Money will be placed and accounted for before I drop the items
Violation of these rules or any suspicious behavior will result in a switch-flip

Thanks for looking!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
I'll pay 1mil igb (which I presume means "In Game Bells"?) for the set plus a duplicate of both the lamp and the table.

I'll pay 1mil igb (which I presume means "In Game Bells"?) for the set plus a duplicate of both the lamp and the table.

Yes, igb is in game bells! Okay, I'll get that ordered and pm you when it's ready, probably around 10 am pst, but I should be on all day until late afternoon, thanks!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for the bumps!!!

Last edited:
Ahh may I have one for 1mil IGB? ;W;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! Could you duplicate the chair and lamp? :p

I'd like one! I forgot to bring it over from my old town. >_<

Could I pay 1mil for it?

Ah, could I ask - What's your timezone? And when are you usually online? I can't be sure about buying from you if I don't know is we can be online at the same time, sorry ;v;

I'd like one! I forgot to bring it over from my old town. >_<

Could I pay 1mil for it?

Absolutely, I'll order it now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, could I ask - What's your timezone? And when are you usually online? I can't be sure about buying from you if I don't know is we can be online at the same time, sorry ;v;

I'm in pst and I'm usually on from 10am to around 5 pm pst, but tomorrow I have to go to work at 1 pm pst. My phone gets a notification when I get a pm, though, or we could make an appointment time that works for both of us. Give me a time that works for you and I'll see if I can be on then :)

I'll pay 1 million IGB for the full Rococo set plus extras of the lamp and bed.

Last edited:
Could I give you 30 tbt for everything minus walls and floors, but get two shelves?

Last edited:
You're private message box is full. What timezone are you in? My town or yours?

Last edited:
Is there any way I can get a set as well? I can pay 900k or higher IGB.

Last edited:
Back