• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[FULL] pamdimz artshop—RLC, IGB & Wishlist items, etc.

Thank you so much for my commission! Pam translated the scene I had in mind exactly into art and made the changes I wanted!
Definitely an amazing artist and super nice person as well! <3
(>^_^)>

Thank you to those who commissioned me! This week's commissions are finished!

Accepting new commissions!

Last edited:
Hi hi!! Would you still be looking for hybrids of any kind? c: Your art is absolutely lovely!!

Just wanted to leave a review here 💘

Such a sweet and wonderful artist who really cares about the results of her artwork and wants to make sure that the buyer/commissioner is satisfied until the very end. Even when we had different schedules and conflicting matters that didn't allow us to trade quicker, she was very understanding and patient until we could trade. When I asked for something differently to be done on my commission, she was very sweet and made sure that it was fixed until I was satisfied with what I was commissioning! I would 100% recommend her and her art, as it's very beautiful and has a unique style as well. Please consider her for your future commissions and you won't regret it!

And again to the lovely Pam, salamat po <3 Maganda ang ginawa mo c:

Hello @punctuallyAbsent ! Thank you for showing interest in my art! Unfortunately, after I finish this batch, I'm going to take a short break from drawing! I hope you understand!! We can still do the commission if you're willing to wait?
of course ^^ im in no rush, just putting me on a waitlist or something would be fine~

question though for eventually: is your item wishlist up to date? i can get you plenty of white streetlamps but im not sure if you still need them

Back