• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [FULL] // hybrids, bush starts, unorderables + more!

Can I come over? I have your FC from trading before.

Last edited:
Lapras58555, CutsceneLogic, FlitterTatted, and thisistian have been added

@everyone else
your requests to come have been accepted, but again, I'm not keeping track of what people take because there's a lot of stuff, so there's no guarantee that what you want will still be there D:
also, please don't use the list I have in the op as a definite list - I haven't updated it with the new items nor will i be updating it with the items that have been taken

Are your gates open?

they are, but my town is full at the moment! I'll let you guys know when I've added you and there's space in town
((sorry if this seems confusing/disorganized, I'll try my best to keep things coherent ahaha))

they are, but my town is full at the moment! I'll let you guys know when I've added you and there's space in town
((sorry if this seems confusing/disorganized, I'll try my best to keep things coherent ahaha))

Thank you so much! ^_^

May I come over? Let's just say my younger cousin restarted my town recently without permission... [insert want to strangle him...] and would like to check for tools, fruits and if have some lilies and bushes that would be neat!
....and shampoodle to do my hair xD.... it's a messy bed hair of all things no thanks to my younger cousin antics with my 3DS

Last edited:
hey! tons and tons, actually c: i could probably get you as many as you need, is there a specific type you're looking for?

Nope any is totally fine!!
How much would you like for them?

will be adding new people soon!

May I come over? Let's just say my younger cousin restarted my town recently without permission... [insert want to strangle him...] and would like to check for tools, fruits and if have some lilies and bushes that would be neat!
....and shampoodle to do my hair xD.... it's a messy bed hair of all things no thanks to my younger cousin antics with my 3DS
sure thing!

if you have carnations i'm in
sorry, i sold all of them :<

Nope any is totally fine!!
How much would you like for them?
ahh they'll be free, but you'll have to find them yourself around my town, is that alright?

- - - Post Merge - - -

broke, giorno, and Jon_Snow have been added

re-opening gates c:

Last edited:
Mely, YummyPumpkin, pawpatrolbab and Bunny from tiger have been added! if any of you aren't available atm I'll pm you so we can arrange something for later today/tomorrow c:

gates have been re-opened!

Last edited:
Do you still have the blue roses, lily record player, azalea stool, cinnamoroll tray, spaceman sam, and cinnamoroll parasol? I can trade with you if you want.

Back